Application Declined Chipwhite's All-Trade Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Archived Staff Applications' started by Chipwhite, Jul 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chipwhite

Chipwhite Scarcely Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Steamrep Profile Block
    : | steamname: Chipwhite ▬▬ Zen Clan™
    | steam3ID: [U:1:157590678]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:78795339
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198117856406
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Chipwhite
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198117856406

Which server(s) do you wish to apply to be staff of?
    All-Trade

What position are you applying for?

How much time do you have in our servers?
    6 days, 20+ hours

Please list your schedule of when you would be on the servers, include day, time, and timezone
    almost everyday (but i live in the EU, so times are different)

How old are you?
    i am 15 (almost 16)

Do you have a mic and do you use it?
    yes i have a mic, but the problem is that it is not a real headset (i have apple earbuds, because my old headphone broke, however i will try to buy new headphones in the near future)

Tell us why you should be a staff member
    I should be a moderator, because I have spent a lot of time in the server (because alltrade is a fun server overall), I will try to keep everyone happy in the server (and will alarm someone if they are not nice or micspamming etc) and I will do whatever it takes to my accessibility to reach a goal.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Chipwhite

Donator

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    i am going on vacation in a few weeks though, so please keep that in mind

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ⇋AustinHimself⇌

⇋AustinHimself⇌ Unwavering

Ratings:
    +14 / 3
    +0 haven't seen you active in any of the all-trade servers, but maybe I've simply missed you. What times are you usually online?

4. Chipwhite

Donator

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    im on right now

5. Chipwhite

Donator

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    but there i dont really have a schedule for when i am online and when not

6. ⇋AustinHimself⇌

⇋AustinHimself⇌ Unwavering

Ratings:
    +14 / 3
    If you're usually on in the mornings then that would explain why I haven't encountered you since I'm usually at work. I feel like it would benefit your application to list a rough estimate of the times you're usually active in the servers.

7. Chipwhite

Donator

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    i am almost everyday online from 17:00 to 19:00 time in EU (Netherlands) and sometimes even earlier

8. Chipwhite

Donator

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    so that is 5PM - 7PM in the afternoon

9. Skython

Skython Word-Spattered
    Donator

Ratings:
    +33 / 21
    +1 have seen you in server and mumble multiple times, good luck!

10. Nicholas Concu

Nicholas Concu Unwavering

Ratings:
    +15 / 3
    +1 I see chip on the server whenever im on, we like to have duels and he knows the rules and stays by them, id love to see him become mod.
    Also chip if you read this, you will have to be in the HG Group and be active on Mumble.

11. Chipwhite

Donator

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    i am :3, but thank you very much

12. Musixiem

Musixiem Mildly Active

Ratings:
    +4 / 1
    +1 Active in the mumble! Also I see him on the server half the time I'm on!

13. Chipwhite

Donator

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    thank you

14. Sparky

Sparky Epic Member
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +112 / 6
    Hello @Chipwhite

We would like to thank you for applying for a position here at Harpoon Gaming, but unfortunately, we have decided to decline your application. The main reason as to why we feel we should do this is because of your behaviour on the servers. We have noticed that when interacting with other players and towards our staff, you seem to spam lenny binds and behave opposite to how we want staff members to behave. If you want to re-apply, please make more of an effort to conduct yourself in a better manner.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice