Application Declined and you know's All-Trade Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Archived Staff Applications' started by and you know, Apr 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. and you know

and you know Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Steamrep Profile Block
    | steamname: and you know
    | steam3ID: [U:1:279568232]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:139784116
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198239833960
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198239833960

Which server(s) do you wish to apply to be staff of?
    All-Trade

What position are you applying for?

How much time do you have in our servers?
    500+

Please list your schedule of when you would be on the servers, include day, time, and timezone
    monday-sunday 2pm-8pm utc+00:00

How old are you?

Do you have a mic and do you use it?
    yes i do

Tell us why you should be a staff member
    Hello I am Dylan Earls I use Harpoon Gameing servers quite often I love the staff but the odd time I'm on the server, there are people brakeing the rules. I've been victim to these when I'm on harpoon gameing quite often.So I think I'm the perfect guy to do it. I know lots of the users. I've had 2 months donater. I've really had a connection to these servers and if you don't mind I would like to be a moderator.
    P.S if you don't want to accept me, that's ok I'm still happy playing as a donater

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. The Slow Scout

The Slow Scout Violent Crime Analyst
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +238 / 7
    Hello,

Unfortunately, your application is denied. Please do not apply for staff before reading this - https://forum.harpoongaming.com/threads/before-you-apply.172/. You do not meet some of the requirements.

You must be known by our members around the servers, Mumble, forum, and the community overall. We recommend for you to have at least 1+ week of server activity as well as being active in our Mumble server of which you can find more information about it in the thread I linked you. You do not have 500+ days/hours on our servers.

This thread will remain open for questions/comments for a few days, in the event you wish to follow up.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice