Declined [Scammer Tag Appeal]: 76561198305859459 "YummyGummyGumball"

Discussion in 'Fraud Appeal Archives' started by TheGumballGamer, Mar 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheGumballGamer

TheGumballGamer Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 1
    SteamRep Profile Data block
    | steamname: YummyGummyGumball
    | steam3ID: [U:1:345593731]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:172796865
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198305859459
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198305859459

Description
    I gave deep dish the 1 ref wager I owed him and would like to be unbanned and me and my friends.

Please provide any and all evidence
    upload_2017-3-30_16-5-22.png
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/siliconghost/inventory/
    go here and you can see I payed him his 1 ref on page 2

Please add any miscellaneous information we should know
    You need to talk to deep about me giving him his ref so we can get unbanned.

Is there any private information you wish to provide?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Sugoni

Sugoni 19 =/= 14
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +91 / 14
    Inventory history is a private page. That link I'll only take you to your inventory history and anyone else who follows it will be redirected to their own history. Please provide screenshots of your trade history.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. TheGumballGamer

Ratings:
    +0 / 1
    how do you take screen shot not in game plz give data

4. RULER

RULER Notably Active

Ratings:
    +18 / 0
    If you happen to be on Windows 10, hold down Windows Key+Print Screen (Could be Prt Sc - Print Scr - Anything like that) and your screen should dim for a moment. Then head to your pictures folder and then into screenshots. The file should be in there. Once that's done upload the file here.

5. Nimajin

Nimajin Eoj's Own
    Advisor Universal Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +475 / 23
    Hello @TheGumballGamer,

Please provide a version of the screenshot with only your account name in the top right blocked out. Additionally, please provide a screenshot of your trade history from your browser, where you hover over Deep Dish's name.

6. Jin&Tonic

Jin&Tonic Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
    Staff Member Owner Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    No, please provide a screenshot of your trade history where nothing is blocked out.

Also, please a second screenshot where you are hovering your cursor over the name of the person you traded.

7. Jin&Tonic

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    We don't want you to draw anything. Please stop drawing arrows, or blacking things out. We need two screenshots. One like you just did, but without the arrow.

Then, once you have done that, please open your trade history in your non-Steam browser, like Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer. Then take a screenshot of you hovering your mouse cursor over their name.

8. TheGumballGamer

Ratings:
    +0 / 1
    here you go sir

Attached Files:

9. TheGumballGamer

Ratings:
    +0 / 1
    and here's one from my browser in the bottom left you can see that my arrow was on deeps name it just does not show in the pick my arrow.
    and I did not draw anything like you said

Attached Files:

10. TheGumballGamer

Ratings:
    +0 / 1
  11. Jin&Tonic

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    Your appeal is now under review.

12. TheGumballGamer

Ratings:
    +0 / 1
    what does that mean I showed I traded

13. TheGumballGamer

Ratings:
    +0 / 1
    what does that mean I showed that I traded with him and he is even on my friends list

14. Jin&Tonic

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    It means we are processing it, and making a decision. If we need any further evidence, we'll post here.

15. TheGumballGamer

Ratings:
    +0 / 1
    Oh ok thank you so much:)

16. TheGumballGamer

Ratings:
    +0 / 1
    why is it taking soo long? my friends keep asking me that.

17. TheGumballGamer

Ratings:
    +0 / 1
    why is it taking so long to make your guys decision? its been a long time.
    I'm confused.

18. Jin&Tonic

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    Please keep in mind that simply repaying the victim does not result in an immediate removal of the ban. We have to evaluate of whether we believe the person is going to commit fraud again, or do anything that would jeopardize other players in the trading community.

19. TheGumballGamer

Ratings:
    +0 / 1
    Wot bro he's in my friends list and think he quit tf2. But wot ever I gave the metal to him and even sent you screen shots if you would like I can send you a screen shot of his BP on backpack.tf.

20. Jin&Tonic

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    After careful consideration, we've opted to decline your appeal. We have issues with how you've handled your appeals, and comments. It often seems you believe that there wasn't anything wrong with your actions. Moreover, throughout our evaluation of you appeal, we have found that you have lied to us in the process of our evidence gathering, and only changed the story once realizing it wouldn't work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice