Selling Selling multiple items.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by B4L, Nov 14, 2016.

1. B4L

B4L Touhou Fanatic
    Donator

Ratings:
    +96 / 10
    I currently am selling a few amount of things for pure/unusual overpay.

Overpay: 5% if Mixed (only with 1st, 2nd, or 3rd gens), 10% if 1st gen, 20% if 2nd/3rd gen, 35% if Halloween2016 effects, and 50% if in hats/stranges/killstreaks.

The things I'm selling are.

Unusual Searing Plasma Rebel Rouser
    : 50 Keys pure! More in OP

Unusual Steaming Lucha
    : 14 Keys pure! More in OP

Strange Australium Axtinguishter : 11 Keys pure! or Can be used as pure to buy a unusual (14+ keys)

Around 165+ CS:GO items! Pure prices range depending on said item. 30% OP in CS:GO items. 50% OP in TF2 items. (THE M4A4 DESERT STRIKE, AK47 ELITE BUILD, AND AWP CORTICERA ARE NOT FOR SALE)

A bunch of cosmetics! Ranging from 1.22- 1 key!

TRADE URL ON MY PROFILE!

[Currently not finished.]

Hello, my name is B4L I used to play TF2 but currently I play nearly any games! This will be the only place to actually message me! I will be using this to make me check the forums more now! But I currently have no need for these items! While this list and thread might not go away. Fill free to go and Msg me via my comments on steam, There I can add you so we can chat. But this thing took me nearly a hour to make! And its not even finished! But still, comment on my profile OR. Comment on this thread. Both I respond, if needed you can just ask me for my trade offer link and I will send it to you.

The only reason I don't need these items is because I quit TF2 recently. So the pure is very needed! But i'll still take overpay as if you don't have said pure.

Thank you for taking the time to read this!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 B4L, Nov 14, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2016
    • Cookie Cookie x 1
  2. PainisCupCake.Jr

PainisCupCake.Jr Mildly Active

Ratings:
    +8 / 3
    Strange festive I'll buy that off of ya one Wensday wet my key r tradable

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. B4L

B4L Touhou Fanatic
    Donator

Ratings:
    +96 / 10
    Alrighto! Make sure to use the Trade URL on my profile! It might take me a few days to accept since its the last thing I'm thinking about.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. B4L

B4L Touhou Fanatic
    Donator

Ratings:
    +96 / 10
    Bump.

• About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice