TF2 What Do you Main?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Clorox, Sep 17, 2016.

1. Clorox

Clorox Forum Annihilator
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +64 / 9
    Personally I main spy but i wanna know what you main!

I main spy and this is my load out:
    Strange Pro Ks L'etranger - sheen: Agonising Emerald. Killstreaker: Incinerator
    Sapper: Ap sap or Snack Attack
    Knife: Strange Your Eternal Reward
    Watch: Quackenbirdt OR deadringer.
    (Some Items i have sold but i am re-buying soon)

So? Whats your main and its load out?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. rbbtboy

rbbtboy Sometimes I wonder...

Ratings:
    +12 / 1
    Hmmmm, I tend to play all of the classes but I really do enjoy Spy.

A skinned Pistol
    Normal Knife
    Dead ringer

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Clorox

Clorox Forum Annihilator
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +64 / 9
    Yeah Spy and Engi!

4. Musical

Musical Eoj Charlie is my Hero
    Donator

Ratings:
    +66 / 3
    Lol, my thread is basically the same as this one.

5. rbbtboy

rbbtboy Sometimes I wonder...

Ratings:
    +12 / 1
    Doesn't matter lol

6. B4L

B4L Touhou Fanatic
    Donator

Ratings:
    +96 / 10
    I Main Demo and sniper.

I use default on both except for sniper which i use a razorback.

7. NotoriousRebel7474

NotoriousRebel7474 Forum-Clearing

Ratings:
    +80 / 8
    Soldier have to practice for season 20 of hl and looking for a 6s team probably steel or iron for pocket or scout. Stock with gunboats or shotgun depending on the situation always with escape plan or disciplinary action.

#7 NotoriousRebel7474, Sep 17, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2016
  8. Keith David

Keith David Sufficiently Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +11 / 1
    I seem to main soldier for some reason.
    Strange Pro KS Festive Rocket Launcher
    Strange Concheror
    Escape Plan

Although I do wanna get back in the groove with spy and huntsman sniper

9. Newt

Newt "Great we're all bloody inspired."
    Donator

Ratings:
    +50 / 2
    Engineer
    Pomson
    Pistol
    Gunslinger
    Why? Because it annoys people

10. Kevin Parker

Kevin Parker Previously known as THE REAPER
    Retired Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +120 / 9
    Spy
    Aussie Prof Ambassador
    Aussie Prof Knife
    Strange Dead Ringer
    SF Sapper

Soldier
    Aussie Prof Rocket launcher
    gunbots/conchorer
    Market Gardener/Escapeplan

11. Tsundere Baka

Tsundere Baka "A Little sugar in my tank, and watch out!"
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +38 / 4
    I don't really main anybody, I love to play all the classes, but one I've been playing most recently is Engineer, and to be more specific, a bit of an Aggressive/Defensive playstyle, move your sentry up when your team has an uber or if the enemy is distracted with your team, or keep the sentry back a bit, but not too far back when most of your team is dead, or if the enemy is trying to move up, which is why I love the Wrangler, your sentry is able to take a lot of punishment before it goes down, which could be the time your team needs to take out the Soldier and Medic Combo which had been dominating most of your team, and you can push the cart or capture the point or whatever else you need.

Dispensers are useful when your Defending, I don't build many dispensers, but when I do, it's normally when I'm defending and the team is about to push out or something like that.

Teleporters win games for the Defenders, end of question, even though once my first teleporter made before the round actually begins is destroyed, I never build another, I should get into the habit of not doing that.

But here are my loadouts
    Primary - Shotgun
    Secondary - Wrangler
    Melee - Wrench

Mostly use this loadout for the defenders rather than attackers, but it works well both ways, shotgun is a pretty good weapon to finish people you've damaged with your sentry by using the wrangler, and Wrench is incase people get too close, I just think it's a good, well-rounded weapon.

Primary - Frontier Justice
    Secondary - Pistol
    Melee - Wrench/Jag

This loadout is always for the attackers, never defenders, it's such a good loadout for taking out a small group of weak classes, store up the crits, and take out the beefier classes, and finish off the stragglers with the pistol if they got low health.

12. LordOfStalkers

LordOfStalkers Notably Active

Ratings:
    +30 / 4
    ^ Nice Essay ^
    Uh I main Soldierino

Stock RL
    Gunboats
    Escape Plan
    (Rarely whip/shotgun)

13. Keith David

Donator

Ratings:
    +11 / 1
    Shortened: "All classes are equal to me, but I love engineer rn ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"

14. Tsundere Baka

Tsundere Baka "A Little sugar in my tank, and watch out!"
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +38 / 4
    Pretty much except the lenny, Lenny was 2015 me, and 2015 me is some sort of terrible monster that hides under my bed and tries to get me to go under the bed with the incentive of candy and pudding pops.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  15. cnpjphillypwn

cnpjphillypwn Forum-Clearing
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +111 / 9
    I play everything and use a ton of different loadouts. I do tend to use stranges more however as I enjoy leveling them up.

16. Keith David

Donator

Ratings:
    +11 / 1
    I'm glad to see you're a changed man. Lenny faces should be over and done with (my own opinion).

17. Sparky

Sparky Epic Member
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +112 / 6
    I main Heavy

Primary - Tomislav. A viable sidegrade to the minigun. Great for medium to long distance fights (as well as short). The use of a stock minigun and tomislav are also usually map dependent. (for example: playing on swiftwater you'd run stock, while on upward you'd run tomislav)
    Secondary - Sandvich. An essential secondary for anyone who plays Heavy. Heal yourself back to full health in 3 seconds, heal others, and have sandvich parties.
    Melee - Fist of Steel. Works great when you want to get out of sticky situations, or just want to bait out a sniper into shooting you

18. Spooky Chief

Spooky Chief Mildly Active

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    I main soldier
    Direct Hit/Rocket Launcher
    Shotgun
    Escape plan

19. Some Porcupine

Some Porcupine Rage-Inducing Activity
    Retired Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +209 / 30
    I main reaper.

20. Canadian Tuurtle

Canadian Tuurtle Activity Level: Poutine Fuelled

Ratings:
    +68 / 3
    Oh god @Some Porcupine what have you done.....

• About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice