Who are you voting for and why?

Discussion in 'Flame Bucket (Recommended 18+)' started by Platerpoos, Jan 26, 2016.

1. Some Porcupine

Some Porcupine Rage-Inducing Activity
    Retired Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +209 / 30
    FEEL THE BERN

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Skython

Skython Word-Spattered
    Donator

Ratings:
    +33 / 21
    Yup... Glad I'm English

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. TheSmile

TheSmile Paint me like one of your French girls

Ratings:
    +309 / 44
    Just like Hitler wanted to make a perfect Aryan race, Trump wants to make a perfect 'Murican race.

4. Plasma

Plasma One with the trees.

Ratings:
    +39 / 3
    Bernie, cuz free education

5. B4L

B4L Touhou Fanatic
    Donator

Ratings:
    +96 / 10
    ALERT! THIS IS NOT A DRILL. DONALD TRUMP IS IN THE LEAD! REPEAT. DONALD TRUMP IS IN THE LEAD.

o ye btw i voted for bernie 2

6. Sparky

Sparky Epic Member
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +112 / 6
    I'm voting for Bernie Sanders. I do think his policies, what he thinks regarding America, and how he can fix it really suits my own ideals

7. Snyper4000

Snyper4000 Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I think its crap how people think trump is the new hitler

8. cnpjphillypwn

cnpjphillypwn Forum-Clearing
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +111 / 9
    At this point, I'd probably go with Kasich, despite the mathmatical improbability of him getting elected. If not him, then Hillary, and then Bernie. I would never go with Cruz or Trump however.

Not that my opinion matters, as I, along with most of the people in this thread, am not old enough to vote anyways.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Some Porcupine

Retired Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +209 / 30
    He isn't Hitler, but to be fair, he does want to export all muslims from the US. The only difference is that he doesn't want to kill them all and invade other countries.

10. Snyper4000

Snyper4000 Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +2 / 0

11. Some Porcupine

Retired Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +209 / 30
    So what you are saying is that basically, in America, Muslims kill all homosexuals and beat their wives? I haven't seen that kind of behavior. I quote "Leviticus is where the Bible straight-up says that homosexual behavior is an abomination. And yes, it does. It also says that homosexuals should receive the death penalty." I also quote, "Hebrews 8:13 says, the old law is obsolete and aging." Just because certain things were relevant back when the testaments were first created doesn't mean that they are fact. Rules constantly change and so do perspectives. Just because that's what is written on paper doesn't mean it should be taken word for word.

Source of quotes: http://www.upworthy.com/there-are-6...ality-in-the-bible-heres-what-they-really-say

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Saitama

Saitama Truly Active
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +60 / 1
    I'd say Bernie, but it's highly unlikely he'd be elected and I also disagree with his views on gun control. Because of this, I would have to go with the next best choice, which in my opinion is Hillary. This is mostly because Kasich has an even smaller chance of being elected than Bernie, and I despise both Cruz and Trump.

#32 Saitama, Mar 22, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. TheSmile

TheSmile Paint me like one of your French girls

Ratings:
    +309 / 44
    74db05f6eb7c6e516aeac47695ea02b82653606cdb142fae97a10db999e18064_1.gif

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  14. Ayodax

Ayodax Somewhat Active

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    QueenUSA.jpg
    Idk about you Lads but taxation without representation doesn't sound too bad right now.....

#34 Ayodax, Apr 25, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2016
  15. Party Lux

Party Lux Positively Active
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +67 / 7
    Voting is fixed. So I don't vote.

16. Clutch

Clutch Wicked Active
    Retired Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +75 / 4
    Bernie Sanders

17. NotoriousRebel7474

NotoriousRebel7474 Forum-Clearing

Ratings:
    +80 / 8
    to bad he not making it ;-; due to not having enough super delegates

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  18. Clutch

Clutch Wicked Active
    Retired Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +75 / 4
    Hillary > Trump
    Both are cancer but hillary is less cancerous

19. cnpjphillypwn

cnpjphillypwn Forum-Clearing
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +111 / 9
    and delegates as well, he's just not as popular as hillary at all

20. Sick

Sick Rage-Inducing Activity

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    I'm going for Shrek

• About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice