Closed ASUS ROG G750JW FOR SALE!

Discussion in 'Trade Archive' started by UnknownVar1able, Jan 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UnknownVar1able

UnknownVar1able Somewhat Active

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    Moderators, if I have misunderstood the purpose of this thread, feel free to delete this.

Hey guys!
    I'm looking to sell my ASUS Republic of Gaming G750JW laptop. I've upgraded the RAM from 8GB to 16GB and switched out the default HDD to a hybrid HDD/SSD. This is the computer I'm currently use while playing TTT, Rocket League, CS:GO, LoL, SWTOR, and a few other games. I used to use it for streaming as well, but haven't done much of that recently (it has the capacity to stream in HD to Twitch though!)

Computer Stats
    • Screen Size 17.3 inches
    • Screen Resolution 1920 x 1080
    • Max Screen Resolution 1920x1080
    • Processor 2.4 GHz
    • RAM 16 GB DDR3
    • Memory Speed 1600 MHz
    • Hard Drive 1TB HDD/SSD Hybrid
    • Graphics Coprocessor Nvidia GTX765M 2GB GDDR5
    • Graphics Card Ram Size 2048 MB
    • Wireless Type 802.11 A/C
    • Number of USB 3.0 Ports 4
    • Average Battery Life (in hours) 3.5 hours

I'm including an extra monitor and the cooling pad within this price.

$900.00 O.B.O.

I'm trying to pay off part of my new car and save for an engagement ring. I figured I can downgrade my computer for a bit until I can get a few bills out of the way and behind me. I will one day reascend to the PCMASTERRACE, but I need to live among the peasants for a while longer.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Riixu

Riixu Mildly Active

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Hey unknown my brother might be interested, what's the monitor size and res?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Lecatzz

Lecatzz Laundry Lecatzz
    Donator

Ratings:
    +376 / 27
    How are you taking the money? Just curious.

4. UnknownVar1able

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    Hey Riixu, I have a LG Flatron W2252TQ paired with this deal. It's a 22" screen with 1680x1050 resolution.
    Lecatzz, I have PayPal and Square. Whichever is most convenient for the buyer.

5. Agniratha

Agniratha Time to tip the scales!
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +415 / 37
  6. UnknownVar1able

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    Thank you sir

7. UnknownVar1able

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    Hey @Riixu is your brother still interested?

8. The Slow Scout

The Slow Scout Violent Crime Analyst
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +238 / 7
  9. The Slow Scout

The Slow Scout Violent Crime Analyst
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +238 / 7
    Closed due to lack of response.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice