Application Declined hacker000000000000's All-Trade, Events Moderator App

Discussion in 'Archived Staff Applications' started by hacker000000000000, Feb 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hacker000000000000

hacker000000000000 Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    SteamRep Profile Data:
    | steamname: hacker000000000000
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:78671385
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198117608498
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198117608498

What position are you applying for?

In which server would you like to be staff?
    All-Trade, Events

How many hours do you have in our server?
    3d 13 hours 55 minutes

How old are you?

What Time-Zone you live in?
    UTC-06:00

Do you have a mic and do you use it?
    Yes, I do.

Do you have any previous Admin experience, if so, where and when?
    I have no previuos experiences on TF2, but I have on minecraft servers. Last year in the begining of June I was Admin on a server called Minecove.com for 4 months until I stopped to focus and my education.

What ideas or skills can you bring to the table?
    The ideas I have is for the forgotten All trade 2. Hardly anyone visits the server. I am always on this server making new friends. On all other servers i join there are heavy boxing tornaments and mass spycrabbs for the public, but none of this happens on All trade 2. I want to change this. I want to give thanks to my fellow traders who join this server with me everyday and to make them keep coming back. I will even put in the dontation for the prize(Keys,ref,e.t.c) of the mass spycrabs and I will host it myself or if other admins/mods want to help. I think I can really make All trade 2 more popular and fun for the public.

Why do you think you would be a good staff member?
    I will never be the best staff member. I can be a staff member willing to learn from others and to someone people can look up to. On All Trade 2 when there are no admins or mods on, there is tons of mic spamming and no one gets to announce there trade. I as a staff member will do everything I can to stop these mic spammers and people who rudly speak over each other to allow the traders to speak. I am a fun person and I can take a joke, but when it comes to obeying rules I will get strict. I also want to stop people who curse on the mic because I hate it how people curse on the mic when there are possibly 6 or 7 year olds playing at the time. I mean what kind of example are you showing them. Its not good to have kids cursing at such and early age.

How much time can you spend per-day on the servers/forums?
    I can put in 7 hours a day and the rest is for school

What do you think the current staff is doing right?
    The current staff is excellent. They all are doing there jobs and they are all friendly but thy all enforce the rules. I just wish they could have more events going on for the All Trade 2.

What things do you think the staff, or Harpoon Gaming as a whole, could improve on?
    There is not much to stay for the staff except for handling chat spammers a little better becuase there was some person spamming a website for a hack constantly and it didn't stop. I could not even post my trade becuase the chat box would just get filled with this guys spam. Other than that iI think the staff is doing a wonderful job.

Why do you want to be a member of the Staff?
    I would like to become part of the staff becuase I view the admins and mods as kind and respectful people becuase they do not allow rude players to ruin everyones day and I would also like to be part of the team in putting a stop to the rudeness in the servers.

Are you ready to act as middleman for events and trades?
    I am always ready for anything you put in front of me and I am ready to explain the rules in these events.

Do you have a Rep thread, if so, please link it here?

Special Notes
    I am a student in high school with all A+ averages. I love to play all sports amd I play the saxophone. On freetime I like playing my saxophone to my parents becuase they like jazz and it makes them happy. I like to make everyone happy even though they might hate me. I am a friendly and playful person but I will always obey the rules.

Any miscellaneous information we should know?
    If you do accept this application I would like to ask to be admin/mod full time on All trade 2 since I spend most of my time on that server.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Ramibot

Ramibot Rami's personalized forum bot.
    Staff Member Chief of Staff Universal Staff

Ratings:
    +429 / 53
    You only have activity time on all trade 1 and 2 with a total of 17 hours. Why would you apply for events if you haven't been on that server yet?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Jin&Tonic

Jin&Tonic Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
    Staff Member Owner Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
  4. hacker000000000000

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh yeah thats true I have not been on the other servers. I fell so stupid for putting that now and I thought my total time played was 3d 13:55 becuase when I did /rank in game I looked at the Total time played, so I thought it would be the total time on ther server played. My fault

5. Ramibot

Ramibot Rami's personalized forum bot.
    Staff Member Chief of Staff Universal Staff

Ratings:
    +429 / 53
    No problem. Next time to check your time / stats in the servers, click on the stats tab near the top of the page, select a server you want to see your stats on, then click players and search your name.

6. hacker000000000000

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you so much

7. hacker000000000000

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I just didn't want you guys to think I was a lying

8. Jin&Tonic

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
  9. Jin&Tonic

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    I've removed the posts, normally only the applicant answers.

10. Jin&Tonic

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    Please respond to my question, otherwise I'm denying this application.

11. Jin&Tonic

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    I'm declining this application as you've failed to respond.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice