Archived [Scammer Tag Appeal]: 76561198310944756 "kritzkrieg enjoyer"

Discussion in 'Fraud Appeal Archives' started by zwey, Jun 3, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zwey

zwey Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    SteamRep Profile Data block
    | steamname: kritzkrieg enjoyer
    | steam3ID: [U:1:350679028]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:175339514
    | steamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198310944756
    | customURL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/joeybananaz
    | steamrep: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198310944756

Please provide Steam IDs or SteamRep Profile data blocks for all alternate or related accounts

Describe the incident that resulted in your ban
    old spycrab that was appealed and resolved 3 years ago and was found not to be enough evidence to warrant a tag, and the reports left out a lot of context, as well as linking me to other people that had nothing to do with me, the bptf mod found it not conclusive and released the ban, so did the steamrep mod. the evidence was skewed to leave important components out

person refused admin as middleman, I then told them I wasn't going to actually gamble a key without using a middleman, told him i was trolling him before the spycrab started, he assumed that I would pay him anyway

i haven't actively traded or participated in trade servers other then Harpoons masscrabs in 2 years, and I find it annoying that I have to deal with this again after I already explained myself.

dont trade, the tag doesn't matter to me, just dont want this same person keep false reporting people and getting away with it

Please provide any evidence or information you wish to provide
    steamrep appeal
    [​IMG]

bptf mod appeal:
    [​IMG]

If your appeal is granted, what steps would you take to prevent a similar incident in the future

2. Jin&Tonic

Jin&Tonic Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
    Staff Member Owner Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    Please clarify how the two alternative accounts are related to you, you may respond with
    Code:
    [staff][/staff]
    tags if you wish to have it be kept private.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. zwey

zwey Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

brother that trades and cousin that doesn’t really play but might in the future

4. zwey

zwey Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    One of them paid the guy 2 keys as well

5. Jin&Tonic

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    The SR staff did not dismiss the report out of a lack of evidence, it was merely due to their changing of their policy in regard to server gambling.

As far as Backpack.tf's staff, I believe they removed your ban due to erring on the side of caution, which is perfectly valid. However, in this case, we have collaborating information from another report on Skial's website (https://www.skial.com/threads/jah-spycrab-runner-that-owns-multiple-accounts-to-scam-people.83847/). By themselves, both gave you the benefit of the doubt, however, both of these reports, combined with the ban from FIrePowered (https://firepoweredgaming.com/forums/topic/15733-unban-request-steam-00175339514/) provide more than enough evidence and context.

Perhaps one of these incidents could be considered a prank or mistake, however, given the ability to review all of this information together, it seems to be clear to me that you habitually run on spycrabs, try to explain them away as jokes or mistakes, and have been warned repeatedly regarding this behavior. To even be able to appeal this ban, you will have to repay the victims of these spycrabs.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. zwey

zwey Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ya no thanks, not paying for a crab I didn’t agree to. The fire powered ban is from when I originally had the tag and it got overturned, that other report links me to some random other accounts, not to mention him accusing me of crabbing on a randomizer server it’s whatever just close my appeal this is too much effort for a unban from a dead server

7. Jin&Tonic

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    Appeal closed, you will remain banned on SteamRep.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice