Declined [Scammer Tag Appeal]: 76561198065132767 "powmowqmdomks"

Discussion in 'Fraud Appeal Archives' started by powmowqmdomks, Jun 13, 2020.

1. powmowqmdomks

powmowqmdomks Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    SteamRep Profile Data block
    | steamname: RigbyGod | tradeit.gg
    | steam3ID: [U:1:104867039]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:52433519
    | steamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198065132767
    | customURL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/keksimleko
    | steamrep: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198065132767

Please provide Steam IDs or SteamRep Profile data blocks for all alternate or related accounts

Describe the incident that resulted in your ban
    So basically, almost three and a half years ago I scammed a dude out of $0.1 by leaving a minigame bet in TF2. The whole point of the game is to get a special taunt 3 times and whoever gets it first wins. I lost and just bailed the server since I didn't want to lose my precious $0.1 item

Please provide any evidence or information you wish to provide
    My steamrep basically says everything, I was just a kid and didn't want to lose a $0.1 item because it was precious to me at that time. I'd gladly give the dude a dollar if it means I'll get unbanned, but I doubt he's even playing TF2 anymore, like me.

If your appeal is granted, what steps would you take to prevent a similar incident in the future
    I don't bet anymore, nor play TF2, so you'd probably never even see me attempt bets.

And come on, it's $0.1, I'd be dumb to attempt to scam someone out of $0.1 in the future...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas Wicked Active
    Staff Member Head Admin Forum Staff Reports Staff Appeals Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. powmowqmdomks

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I've added him on Steam, if he doesn't respond within those 14 days then what will happen? I've seen that he isn't really active on his account so is there another way for me to give him the payment if he doesn't respond?

4. powmowqmdomks

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello?

5. Tio José das Vacas

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    10 days to go.

6. powmowqmdomks

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    He's literally not responding, what am I to do man?

7. powmowqmdomks

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The dude probably abandoned his account and now I'll keep my ban because he isn't online for me to give it back?

8. powmowqmdomks

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    And mind you I'm keeping a ban which I had from 2016 over a 10 cent skin.

I couldn't, and still can't use normal trading sites for almost 4 years because you perma banned me over a 10 cent skin that I'm willing to pay back but can't because the other dude isn't responding?

And somehow it's my problem that he isn't online and will still not be unbanned?

9. powmowqmdomks

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The victims last in-game drop is a case from 2018, it's fair to assume he literally isn't playing anymore. Which also shows in his "Recently Played Games" tab, there are no games in that tab which means he didn't play anything for a long time now.

10. powmowqmdomks

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think I did my sentence by not being able to trade for 4 years, I don't understand why you want to keep me banned if HE doesn't respond while I'm here trying the best I can to give him the items back?

11. Tio José das Vacas

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    You had 1300 days to repay. Plus your statment does not look good "And come on, it's $0.1, I'd be dumb to attempt to scam someone out of $0.1 in the future...".

12. Tio José das Vacas

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Try to add his friends and ask about him, maybe he changed accounts.

13. powmowqmdomks

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah I had 1300 to repay but I didn't bother until now because I thought it's a temp ban and not a permanent one.

14. powmowqmdomks

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Alright, I'll add his two friends and try to get some info from them.

Is there any other way I can contact him that's not steam, is he active here maybe?

15. Tio José das Vacas

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Even better statement "Yeah I had 1300 to repay but I didn't bother until now because I thought it's a temp ban and not a permanent one.".

16. powmowqmdomks

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Aight then, just quote me instead of actually answering my question, really professional. I guess professionalism isn't needed to moderate a dead website anyway?

I won't be busting my ass anymore than I did right now for an unban, keep my ban for all I care. I bet you're gonna sleep so nice knowing you kept a 4 year ban on someone for a 10 cent skin. If I'm going to sit here with some random power hungry dude who has as little reasoning and as much arrogance as you then I'd rather just make a new account.

But I already did that. By the time you came back just to give me a half-assed edgy response I just made a new account and sold the skins I wanted to.

And a friendly word of advice, you clearly don't like doing what you're doing right now, so just try to find a job that suits you and stop giving people your own Judge Jury biased opinions.

And eat a huge chunk of shit as well, cunt.

17. Tio José das Vacas

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Appeal denied, lack repayment, showed no remorse.

• About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice