Accepted [Caution Tag Appeal]: 76561198097816648 "Stermy Neight"

Discussion in 'Fraud Appeal Archives' started by Stormy Night, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Stormy Night

Stormy Night Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    SteamRep Profile Data block
    https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198097816648

| steamname: Stermy Neight
    | steam3ID: [U:1:137550920]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:68775460
    | steamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198097816648
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198097816648

Please provide Steam IDs or SteamRep Profile data blocks for all alternate or related accounts

Describe the incident that resulted in your ban
    In 2017 I had ran from a Spy Crab game.

Please refer if need be to my previous appeal.

Here is a copy;

"I Spycrabbed with someone for one ref. However my internet lately has been cutting out, on and off, on and off and around a minute after the spy crab my Internet cut off.
    This is not at all an excuse, i am just explaining why i might have left right after.
    I logged back in, around 10-30 minutes after i logged out ( cant remember how long ) and nothing was being said about the spycrab. So I forgot about it aswell.
    Which was completely wrong of me, and i SHOULD have given the victim his winnings.
    A few hours later, the victim sent me a trade request and was explaining that I needed to pay him the ref. However I was completely confused at the time as it was hours ago. I was trying to figure out what was going on. Which I shouldnt have. I should have given him the ref as we had agreed on.
    He had left the trade and said he was going to report me. I didnt think much about it. One of the staff members asked me to pay the victim, I asked why but I unfortunately never received a response, which is understandable, the HG staff are very busy and hard working.
    I was then banned while i was sleeping, and found out in the morning."

Please provide any evidence or information you wish to provide
    I have provided the evidence needed, along with screenshots etc in my previous appeal. Please refer to that.

https://gyazo.com/81f79e6f5ebd95343c171926ebe0aba3

All items lost, and more, have been given to CCrazy at the time of the ban.

If your appeal is granted, what steps would you take to prevent a similar incident in the future
    Previously I had appealed for a full removal of the scammer tag, however it would have been wise of me to appeal for a caution tag instead. So I couldn't slowly earn my way back into the TF2 trading community.

I was incredibly naive and moronic for scamming someone on your server, or anywhere. What I did went against my morals, and contributed to a toxic environment in which made it difficult for people to play and trade.

Since my trading ban in 2017, I have been given a couple of years to reflect on this situation, and will go out of my way to prove my honesty and loyalty, not only to Harpoon, but overall TF2 trading in general.

Please give me this first chance, in many, to prove myself.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas Wicked Active
    Staff Member Head Admin Forum Staff Reports Staff Appeals Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Since you repaid, I need to see evidence of such. Make sure you upload the screenshots to the forum.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Stormy Night

Stormy Night Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Attached Files:

4. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas Wicked Active
    Staff Member Head Admin Forum Staff Reports Staff Appeals Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Appeal granted. Best of luck!

• About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice