Application Declined ❖ᕈᗩƝᗪᗩ❖'s All-Trade Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Archived Staff Applications' started by ❖ᕈᗩƝᗪᗩ❖, Mar 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ❖ᕈᗩƝᗪᗩ❖

❖ᕈᗩƝᗪᗩ❖ Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Steamrep Profile Block
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/williamgiftson852/
    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198371247596

Which server(s) do you wish to apply to be staff of?
    All-Trade

What position are you applying for?

How much time do you have in our servers?
    63 hours

Please list your schedule of when you would be on the servers, include day, time, and timezone
    Fri-Sunday 10 pm -1am EST

How old are you?

Do you have a mic and do you use it?
    Yes I do have a mic but I don’t use it cause I have a crappy voice not that bad but if you guys want I could use the mic

Tell us why you should be a staff member
    Hi guys,
    I’m wolfy I am a tiny trader and I love staying on harpoon servers some guys could hate me as I remember myself staring at unusuals and nooby activity but now I know tf2 very much I do a little bit ok unusual trading and harpoon is the best place to chill and all those friendly sniper duels it’s a chill place i would love to be moderator I know a lot of people in harpoon if you think I’m unexprienced .hope you guys understand I know the rules and I won’t take advantage of my power:)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Gorrah

Gorrah Notably Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +11 / 2
    +/-0

I don't see you often, due to this I don't really remember you within the servers and see you as a good or bad role model for the community.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Aquaa

Aquaa Somewhat Active

Ratings:
    +5 / 1
    Going to agree with this, your application SHOULD NOT be one of your first few threads/posts, it is your second thread on your forum account. -1

4. ❖ᕈᗩƝᗪᗩ❖

❖ᕈᗩƝᗪᗩ❖ Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I could tell why I have not been in harpoon lately my laptop broke now I got a new one so I started to come to harpoon people like spynauser,tikupra,Clorox and a couple of guys more would have seen me in the server and even telly I had a break from tf asi didn’t have a pc I’m back now and I wanna help the community.I love helping people to trade

5. awoo~

awoo~ Awooooooooo~
    Donator

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    +/- 0 havent really seen you on the server much and i dont really know you too well so i couldnt say whether you would be fit for staff or not

6. iTrade ™

iTrade ™ Spectacularly Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +31 / 3
    think if Wolfy spent a bit more time on the server he might be good candidate for staff but it's too early to tell. +/-0 from me
    Wolfy, I'd recommend to spend more time on the server. Try to get to know the regulars better so they get to know you, too. In my opinion, it's important that staff candidates are active and regularly online.

I don't agree that being active on the forums is any important to be honest. It's not like the harpoon forums is a vibrant and active place. Most of the time when there are new posts it's either reports, appeals, mod-applications or off-topic.

7. ❖ᕈᗩƝᗪᗩ❖

❖ᕈᗩƝᗪᗩ❖ Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Itrade ok,
    I will spend more time on harpoon I’ll get to know some more people and guys I just put up this cause I felt I have enough experience but that’s not on me it’s what you guys tell so I’ll become better just put on some suggestions if you like to.
    Thanking you
    Mr.wolfy.

8. Aquaa

Aquaa Somewhat Active

Ratings:
    +5 / 1
    https://prnt.sc/iwnpxw - Only reason I said that was because it is a prerequisite, and I have never even seen this guy on the server; got to know him on discord and he is pretty friendly but that's all the criticism I have for now.

9. Nimajin

Nimajin Eoj's Own
    Advisor Universal Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +475 / 23
    Hello,

Following the downtime we've had we would like to ask, are you still interested in becoming staff?

10. Nimajin

Nimajin Eoj's Own
    Advisor Universal Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +475 / 23
    Hello,

We're going to decline your application for now as you haven't replied. If you regain interest in becoming staff, feel free to reapply.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice