Application Declined PyroDJ's All-Trade Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Archived Staff Applications' started by PyroDJ, Mar 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PyroDJ

PyroDJ Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Steamrep Profile Block
    | steamname: PyroTec
    | steam3ID: [U:1:363966223]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:181983111
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198324231951
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/2008240276944
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198324231951

Which server(s) do you wish to apply to be staff of?
    All-Trade

What position are you applying for?

How much time do you have in our servers?
    5-6 Hours per day.

Please list your schedule of when you would be on the servers, include day, time, and timezone
    Monday, till sunday 4:30 pm. Everyday mostly.

How old are you?

Do you have a mic and do you use it?
    Yes, I do but I will use it sometimes but not always.

Tell us why you should be a staff member
    I would like to be an staff member, because I'm very nice and I have never been rude in any servers. If someone is being rude I would kick them and yeah. I would do my best, try my best, and be my best in this server company. I've been admin on discord servers mostly and yeah.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Gorrah

Gorrah Notably Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +11 / 2
    I suggest going into the All-Trade server you are commonly found in and typing !rank into the chat to find your exact time spent on the server.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. jacobhd404040

jacobhd404040 Forum-Clearing
    Staff Member Advisor

Ratings:
    +167 / 5
    Hello @PyroDJ could you please explain why in your previous application you claimed to be nine, but are now saying your are 12 depsite the time not adding up.

4. Gorrah

Gorrah Notably Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +11 / 2
    lmao.

5. Aquaa

Aquaa Somewhat Active

Ratings:
    +5 / 1
    You seem like you really want to help out in the server however I just couldn't see you as a staff member at this point in time.

-First it seems like you are lying about your age, you magically turned 12 since October of 2017 as @jacobhd404040 pointed out.
    -Second off, you are VERY pushy about your application. You are constantly bringing up your application in the discord and it's just causing you to be a nuisance. If there's anything I know from managing several different communities or being a high ranking staff in them it's how annoying it is when an applicant constantly brings up their application and asks when it'll be accepted or looked at etc. As for age, I don't think it matters as long as you are mature. Good luck in your future applications once you assimilate my points.

6. Gorrah

Gorrah Notably Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +11 / 2
    I would have to agree with Aquaa being that he is quite pushy about his application.

On 04/03/17 I was returning back to the servers, I did see you ask the admin Caboose about staff applications, nothing seemed wrong and It was completely fine with questions such as "how long do you think it will take for a response". However, you in some cases did be a bit pushy by asking some questions which made it a bit awkward in times like "do you think ill be a good mod".

7. Gorrah

Gorrah Notably Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +11 / 2
    Oh well shit, just found something quite interesting.

After checking your chat log you have I have noticed that you do get quite angry sometimes with insults being a continuous pattern which you would need to chill out on because this does show a bad example, being a moderator mean being a role model to others in the community so don't act too toxic or you would encourage others to do the same.

Another seen of him being pushy is as soon as tuurtle joins he straight away asks.

3 Mar 2018 11:33:58 "O hi turtle"
    3 Mar 2018 11:34:11 "turtle can u read applications"
    I did place time stamps to confirm that you can find these yourself and that I am telling the truth.

Second, on multiple occasions, you do in fact use racial slurs.

24 Feb 2018 13:59:21 "rlly *****"
    1 Mar 2018 11:12:33 "rlly mothercucking *****?"
    3 Mar 2018 04:49:31 "*****"
    I did place time stamps to confirm that you can find these yourself and that I am telling the truth.

Chatlogs can be found here:
    http://stats.harpoongaming.com/player_histories/chat/514287

8. PyroDJ

PyroDJ Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah, I accidently wrote 12. I ment to say 10 but I accidently said 12 and not knowing.

9. PyroDJ

PyroDJ Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I said, can he read apps its just like a question like does he have that role and stuff? And also Rlly mothercucking is a joke obviously and the ***** doesn't exist dude. You did come up with kind of lies tbh. I don't get angry I just joke back to people if you didn't notice if you are toxic too sometimes and yeah.

10. PyroDJ

PyroDJ Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah, I just like asking dude I'm not like "HI CAN YOU CHECK MY APPLICATION", "HI CAN YOU CHECK MY APPLICATION". Please and I'm not being rude just don't judge others when you know you do stuff like these too.

11. Aquaa

Aquaa Somewhat Active

Ratings:
    +5 / 1
    I’m here to give you constructive criticism on your application and some things that you can change in the future and now you’re going to slander me? I’ve never made a moderator application so I can’t really do things like that. If I did make one, I’d act the exact opposite of how you’re acting now and earlier. You just kept on going on and on and on about your application and asking similar questions over and over. Every way you’ve been behaving recently is just evidently unprofessional and I don’t think you’re capable of holding a position as a moderator with professional standards.

12. Gorrah

Gorrah Notably Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +11 / 2
    If you saying the N word doesn't exist, then why is it in YOUR chatlogs found here:
    http://stats.harpoongaming.com/player_histories/chat/514287

I have JUST returned from a break of studying and the day you saw me was my return. How was I in any means toxic to anyone. That session I had on harpoon was quite nice tbh due to me teaching YOU and assisting YOU on how applications work while talking to Caboose, don't try and throw this back at me as if I did something wrong. You even asked me about your voice if it was good due to you having a fairly high pitched voice but I was nice enough to say that you should've been scared about it and just mute people who annoy you or bully you because of it, you shouldn't be ashamed about it yet you take my kind words and yet proceed to say I'm toxic.

I'm here to give my own opinion about people to help the community choose suitable role models in the community to become staff and assist Harpoon to have a bright future.

Also, you do understand the "*****" is the forum censoring the word which you do say, the word you do say which is censored on this forums is indeed the N word.

#12 Gorrah, Mar 5, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2018
  13. Aquaa

Aquaa Somewhat Active

Ratings:
    +5 / 1
    It doesn't exist? Care to explain what I just found then?

14. Gorrah

Gorrah Notably Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +11 / 2
    My point stands.

15. jacobhd404040

jacobhd404040 Forum-Clearing
    Staff Member Advisor

Ratings:
    +167 / 5
    Hello @PyroDJ,

This application is declined. I am also placing a one week ban on your account. These both being for repeatedly lying about things in order to make your staff application look better, using racial slurs on the server, and just being generally disrespectful to our players and regulars.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice