Application Declined Princess Fox's All-Trade Administrator (18+) Application

Discussion in 'Archived Staff Applications' started by Princess Fox, Oct 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Princess Fox

Princess Fox Mildly Active

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Steamrep Profile Block
    Joined Steam: 2013-07-28
    Steam Level: 11
    Friendship: Sign in to check
    Online Status: Online
    Profile Privacy: Public
    Trade Ban: None
    VAC Ban: None
    Community Ban: None

| steamname: Fox S>Spells
    | steam3ID: [U:1:140251792]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:70125896
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198100517520
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/BoxFoxTheFoxBox
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198100517520

Which server(s) do you wish to apply to be staff of?
    All-Trade

What position are you applying for?
    Administrator (18+)

How much time do you have in our servers?
    Three days and around 7 hours

Please list your schedule of when you would be on the servers, include day, time, and timezone
    Pretty much all week 3pm E.S.T. (US)-9pm E.S.T. I will be available to work the server

How old are you?

Do you have a mic and do you use it?
    I do have a mic and have no fear of using it

Tell us why you should be a staff member
    I feel I would make a pretty decent Admin or Mod for the harpoon servers because I know the rules and how to enforce them and such due to I'm one of four head admins for another server (http://www.grimfortress.com/staffmembers.php). I have experience in both moderation and administration, as well as running servers and adding plugins and such. AS well as when I am on the server, it's not often that there's a staff on, and if it is then it's only a Moderator. I'm pretty good friends with both Ja and Turtle of Canadia so I'm sure they would give me a thumbs up as well :) Sugoni and Navlis may recognize me as well! I appreciate y'all takin the time to look at this and await the result, love the server!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Cloud

Cloud Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I would 100% recommend Fox for the administer position! (I've known Fox since: May, 16th. 2017) Over that time I've seen him do a wonderful job, administering, over at "Grim-fortress". There is no doubt in my mind that he will do a fantastic job administering on Harpoon.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Alexer Zoderia

Alexer Zoderia Scarcely Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    As a former admin of several different servers, I can honestly attest to say that Fox does indeed have the necissary requirements to be a staff member here on Harpoon.

He's a swood dood.

4. Princess Fox

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    What even is "Swood"?

5. Alexer Zoderia

Alexer Zoderia Scarcely Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I dont fuckin know.

6. Ninja64x

Ninja64x Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I second this recommendation, really qualified and experienced to handle the role of administrator. I have met since July 2017, Taught me how to become a responsible Moderator since Day 1 on a server called "GrimFortress" and really polite around the community. Definitely a gem to have around. :)

7. awoo~

awoo~ Awooooooooo~
    Donator

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    Id say fox would be great for staff hes a nice guy who i see regularly so id give him a chance

8. Princess Fox

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    <3

9. Jin&Tonic

Jin&Tonic Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
    Staff Member Owner Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    Please speak with @Nimajin on Steam to arrange a time for a server evaluation. Thanks!

10. Princess Fox

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Will do! Thank you!

11. Canadian Tuurtle

Canadian Tuurtle Activity Level: Poutine Fuelled

Ratings:
    +68 / 3
    I'm gonna steal that if you don't mind lol, swood sounds hilarious to me for some reason.

Well done fox!

12. Princess Fox

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Well done fox![/QUOTE]

Thankies! <3

13. Princess Fox

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Thankies! <3[/QUOTE]
    Oh boy, I broke that somehow, lol

14. Canadian Tuurtle

Canadian Tuurtle Activity Level: Poutine Fuelled

Ratings:
    +68 / 3
    Oh boy, I broke that somehow, lol[/QUOTE]
    Haha, you'll get better at it with time

15. Nimajin

Nimajin Eoj's Own
    Advisor Universal Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +475 / 23
    Hello @Princess Fox,

Are you still interested in becoming staff?

16. Princess Fox

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    I am still interested, yes

17. Nimajin

Nimajin Eoj's Own

Ratings:
    +475 / 23
    Hello @Princess Fox,

We apologize for not processing your application in time. Are you still interested in becoming staff and believe that you are active enough to become a moderator?

18. Princess Fox

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Being given Moderator would give me a reason to be on more sure. I'd be interested.

19. Nimajin

Nimajin Eoj's Own

Ratings:
    +475 / 23
    Hello @Princess Fox,

Following the downtime we've had we would like to ask, are you still interested in becoming staff?

20. Nimajin

Nimajin Eoj's Own

Ratings:
    +475 / 23
    Hello @Princess Fox,

We're going to decline your application for now as you haven't replied. If you regain interest in becoming staff, feel free to reapply.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice