Application Declined BOB#2 #bday in 15 days's All-Trade Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Archived Staff Applications' started by BOB#2 #bday in 15 days, Jul 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BOB#2 #bday in 15 days

BOB#2 #bday in 15 days Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Steamrep Profile Block
    https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198188905681

Which server(s) do you wish to apply to be staff of?
    All-Trade

What position are you applying for?

How much time do you have in our servers?
    6d 12:39:47h

Please list your schedule of when you would be on the servers, include day, time, and timezone
    Mon-Sun 9 AM - 6 PM CEN

How old are you?

Do you have a mic and do you use it?
    Yes I do, but I don't use it

Tell us why you should be a staff member
    I come on to Harpoon every single day and I just love to see eveyone getting along. I just want to see everyone enjoy their time on the server and have a wonderful Time Trading and have the best Trading Experience on the server. I want to make sure that Harpoon is the #1 trading server. I love Trading and I want everyone to feel the same way. :)

2. The Medic

The Medic Notably Active

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    Hey cake!

Can you tell us why you don't use your mic? It really helps moderators to use a mic!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. BOB#2 #bday in 15 days

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I don't have that good of a mic so it would just sound like crap, but later on I might have enough to get a new mic.

4. PieMoose

PieMoose Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +7 / 2
    +0 Might be good staff, never seen him before though.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Skython

Skython Word-Spattered
    Donator

Ratings:
    +33 / 21
    +0 haven't seen in server what so ever.

6. BOB#2 #bday in 15 days

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well if you ask lots of people I'm sure that they well recognize me like Sargent, Tuurtle, and Shadows, etc.

7. Sparky

Sparky Epic Member
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +112 / 6
    @BOB#2 #bday in 15 days

We have decided to decline your application. We don't believe there has been any significant change from last time you applied (time or activity on servers/mumble). Your total time hasn't gone up much since the last time you applied (June 14th, 2017).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice