Declined [Scammer Tag Appeal]: puppysarecute "LULZ"

Discussion in 'Fraud Appeal Archives' started by Luke Hoey, Apr 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luke Hoey

Luke Hoey Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 2
    | steamname: LULZ
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:43657571
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198047580870
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/puppysarecute
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198047580870

Description
    What happened is I wanted to spycrab a key, this was not a good choice first of all (very stupid) and a guy said he would, his name was 7. He said first to 3 wins, I didn't notice this, so we crabbed he got 3 crabs and I said I win!, then we traded he said he won. An admin that I very much respect, Chuck Norris, came onto the server and asked if anybody needed help or anything. I told him our problem, and 7 said he had screenshots. So 7 won rightfully but I made a horrible choice and left the game. This resulted in a scammer tag on steam rep, so if you can help, I do not wish to be unbanned, that would be ungrateful, I will pay the wager. All I wish is to have my scammer tag removed, I have worked very hard for my items but now I get banned from every server I go onto. So please if you can remove my scammer tag, I would appreciate that so much.

Please provide any and all evidence
    Chuck Norris has seen screenshots of me losing the crab

Please add any miscellaneous information we should know

Is there any private information you wish to provide?

2. Jin&Tonic

Jin&Tonic Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
    Staff Member Owner Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    You've admitted to scamming, is there any reason you believe your appeal should be considered?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Luke Hoey

Ratings:
    +0 / 2
    Because I realize I screwed up and I payed 7 the key, chuck has seen screenshots of me giving 7 the key

4. Luke Hoey

Ratings:
    +0 / 2
    the wager is payed and 7 and I and now good friends

5. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris Walker Texas Ranger Fanatic

Ratings:
    +30 / 17
    You have admitted to scamming multiple times in the past, and just now...weeks after the incident...you finally payed up. Also, i highly doubt that you and 7 are good friends as you caused him a lot of trouble and wasted time. Do you really believe that you can get unbanned after paying the wager weeks later? You should have never scammed in the first place, and I don't think you deserve to be unbanned for those reasons.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. Luke Hoey

Ratings:
    +0 / 2
    i know but 7 now feels bad for what happened to me I know I screwed up but if you give me 1 more chance I will never run from a crab again

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Apeshit Apeshit x 1
  7. Jin&Tonic

Jin&Tonic Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
    Staff Member Owner Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    You show no remorse for scamming, you merely state that you want your tag removed. After you scammed, you mocked 7 and staff and told them that you always scam. Since you repeatedly scam and show no remorse, I see no reason to grant this appeal.

Denied.

8. Luke Hoey

Ratings:
    +0 / 2
    please I will do anything!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice