The way i play passive sniper (camping)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 246game, Jul 22, 2015.

?

Was this Helpful?

1. Yes

33.3%
  2. no (too broad?)

66.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. 246game

246game Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +1 / 1
    Striped Sweater here, some may know i'm a gambler as sniper and people will occasionally call me hacker, but i say not :) ... here are the steps to be a decent sniper (THIS LIST APPLIES TO PEOPLE WHO ARE SERIOUS ABOUT GAMING) i will also explain in FULL DETAIL why this is important....

-Find your DPI!!! I cant stress this enough, this is very important for people who miss shots or flick to much... i use 5300 personally(comment what you use!) if you don't know what dpi is you should probably not be reading this :/ for camping, i recommend a lower dpi for camping (3500-5500) and a higher dpi for highlanders (5500-8600). experimenting is the hard part, i would play by the thousands +Play a few games before its set in stone!!!
    -Sitting for hours on end isn't healthy, so get some stretching in about 5-10 minutes after about 45-60 minutes of gaming, very helpful for late night gaming and really gets you back in touch (try not to use your phone)
    -i like to stand when i game.. this goes hand in hand with #2, it gets more blood flowing to the head and chest which makes you more alert and have a higher dexterity.
    -now with more technical items, INVEST IN GRAPHICS CARDS!!! Now don't go buy an nvida 960 GTX if you don't have 2 monitors, but instead of dishing out the big $ for high end graphics cards, take into consideration other types of cards, like radeon (these are for lower end PCs or for people who cant afford a gaming card like nvidia and are usualy meant for such) +Dont go full out with the highest performance cards, make it balanced, this i to ensure you get the most out of your pc, because if your processor cant catch up to it, you will begin to experience low fps counts that will DRASTICALY affect your performance.
    -all of this affects gameplay, but that is more real life stuff, now lets talk about the actual game! people seem to neglect a certain function of their beloved game of tf2... THERE ARE BOTS YOU CAN ADD!!!! now i know sometimes these bots are really derpy but this is an amazing aspect of the game to be tinkered. play around with this feature +The only real way to get better by this is to amp up the bot difficulty, after all, you cant get better by killing people who cant appropriately fire a gun...
    -Common knowledge will usually be associated with pyro, BUT CHECK YOUR CORNERS!!! this is more of a cs:go thing than tf2, but see how people can actually fire you and where, this includes ledges, cliffs, spies, etc...
    -Learn sniper call-outs and keybindings, this goes without saying that they are important
    -Play with players who are better than you and be an OPTIMIST!!! curiosity DID'NT KILL THE CAT!!! learn how to do things above and beyond, after all i cant control of you
    well this concludes the end of the passive sniper, i will post more if i get enough feedback... stay fresh :)
    PS:if you didn't know, you fellow bronys, dessy (Descension™) is doing fan commissions for 1 key each, make sure to stop by and see what you like!!!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. cnpjphillypwn

cnpjphillypwn Forum-Clearing
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +111 / 9
    How to camp:

Don't.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    • Like Like x 1
    • Super Approved Super Approved x 1
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice