Looking for a SFM Pic Maker/Artist

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SwaghettyYolonese, Jun 27, 2015.

1. SwaghettyYolonese

SwaghettyYolonese Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Hello there!http://www.auplod.com/u/lpuaod59e2d.png
    I'm in need a a new SFM Profile Pic.
    Map: Hightower
    Class: Soldier
    Items/Hats: Smoking Dr's Dapper Topper (Australiam Gold), All-Father, Cold Snap Coat (Australiam Gold), Rocket Launcher on Right Shoulder, Shotgun in left.
    Details: Soldier Smiling at Camera while shooting a Gibus Pyro in the face with the Shotgun.
    You do the rest ;)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Lecatzz

Lecatzz Laundry Lecatzz
    Donator

Ratings:
    +376 / 27
    I just pictured that in my mind.

Thanks for making my day.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Lunaa

Lunaa Teddy Bear with a gun
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +110 / 13
  4. SwaghettyYolonese

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Edit.
    Unusual:
    Orbiting Planets Hound Dog
    Misc:
    Heavy Lifter
    Weapon:
    Tomislav
    Map:
    Hightower
    Details:
    Heavy is Standing on the Tower, Explosion in Background with a Gibus Soldier flying from background, Heavy in the middle of Killing Pyro with Tomislav and Smiling/Smirk.

5. Lunaa

Lunaa Teddy Bear with a gun
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +110 / 13
    Here you go man. Enjoy, did not do the explosion due to the particle systems being a little hard to work together with other particles, it is a little bit of a miss miss situation. anyways i hope you enjoy and again, sorry for no explosion!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  6. SwaghettyYolonese

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Thanks so much man. Might have to come back to you for a new Poster soon :3

• About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice