Help

Discussion in 'General / Off-Topic' started by Not a crazed gunman, Nov 25, 2013.

1. Not a crazed gunman

Not a crazed gunman ...But an assassin.

Ratings:
    +19 / 2
    On Sunday, I went to look in my inventory for spare metal I could give to my friend so he could get an MvM ticket, I had 2 rec in there, but now I only have 3 scrap. I didn't trade it off, it happened to the friend who was buying the tickets and another friend. Anyone know what happened, like, if it got backtracked or something?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Not a crazed gunman, Nov 25, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2013
  2. NinjaNick

NinjaNick The one and only

Ratings:
    +36 / 2
    Hmm, that's weird. Look at your history maybe? Or contact Steam Support. Things like this happen sometimes with Steam and their servers.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. Not a crazed gunman

Ratings:
    +19 / 2
    Okay, thanks! I checked my history but my items weren't in the history. I'll try talking to steam support.

4. NinjaNick

NinjaNick The one and only

Ratings:
    +36 / 2
    Did you check your history via backpack.tf or trade history? I recommend both to make sure you didn't just forget about trading it or crafting it.

5. Not a crazed gunman

Ratings:
    +19 / 2
    Yeah, I checked my trade history and other, I didn't craft it or sell it. SS time..

6. Test

Test Hardcore

Ratings:
    +129 / 22
    To my knowledge items don't just disappear no matter in what condition the item server is on.
    1.You either attempted to trade them but the item server had a freeze point which determines the item not being delivered instantly after the trade.It happened to me once,but the trade corrected itself in a matter of minutes when finding an item.
    2.You didn't have 2 rec or forgot about trading it.
    3.Deleted.
    4.Traded the metal but got an error,yet the items were transferred which again,occurred to me.

It's only a reclaimed,so no biggy but SS could give it back i presume if it wasn't an issue on your end.Good luck.

7. Not a crazed gunman

Ratings:
    +19 / 2
    I checked my history, and I never attempted to trade it off. It happened after I updated my TF2 to the new MvM update.

• About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice