Following 1

Followers 2

Birthday:
May 28, 2000 (Age: 23)
Currently studying at University of Salford

Krazyclass

Crazy Gamer, Male, 23, from United Kingdom, Greater Manchester

Staff Member Deputy Chief of Staff All-Trade Staff Donator

Promoted to Deputy Head Admin! AWESOME, it's been so long since I've posted a status. Thanks to the Harpoon staff for making this possible. Apr 16, 2020

Krazyclass was last seen:
Sep 20, 2023
    1. Krazyclass
      Krazyclass
      Promoted to Deputy Head Admin! AWESOME, it's been so long since I've posted a status. Thanks to the Harpoon staff for making this possible.
      1. SealShpeeDaSweggy
        SealShpeeDaSweggy
        ok Krazyclass
        Apr 17, 2020
    2. Krazyclass
      Krazyclass
      Promoted to Full Admin! Extremely happy, and thankful for everyone involved.
    3. Krazyclass
      Krazyclass
      Created a signature using some images/drawings provided by a good friend of mine Meh Entertainment.
    4. Krazyclass
      Krazyclass
      Feeling a bit stressed but I'm handling it fine. Glad Christmas is coming up soon as it might cheer me up.
  • About

Birthday:
    May 28, 2000 (Age: 23)
    Currently studying at University of Salford
    I see you're wanting to know more about me? Awesome! I'll list of some facts about me.

• My first name is Luke.
    • My favourite colour/color tends to be Electric Blue or just blue in general (cyan, turquoise etc.)
    • I have studied a BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Media and I am currently studying a Foundation Degree.
    • I'm more talkative through voice chat than text chat or face-cam.
    • I own a YouTube channel, which currently has not started yet. (There is a few videos which you can check out if you'd like. For example my college short film 'Splitscreen')
    • I'm not really into watching films and would rather play video games instead.
    • I play TF2, League of Legends, Battlefield 4 and many other games. (All steam games I have are on my steam profile.)
    • Krazyclass originally became my name because at the time I felt 'crazy', I was struggling with bullying in High School and so I decided to name myself appropriately. (Replacing the C with a K instead.)

My discord is Krazyclass#2203, if you message me there directly I will try to reply asap. However, please state your reason from contacting me if you do so, I've been getting random people message me begging for things recently.

Signature

[​IMG]
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice