ZaniZ
      I am constantly tired.
    4. ZaniZ
      ZaniZ
      A famous man once said. "No plan ever survives contact with the enemy."
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 22, 2002 (Age: 22)
    A 16 year old high-schooler playing video games. I wonder where I have seen this before.

As an completely and utterly normal teenager, I am completely and utterly normal. that is of course hyperbole as I am what people call normal-ish.
    (self-proclaimed)

To be honest. in real life, i'm a pretty socially awkward person, I usually have nothing good to say and just focus on the task at hand. I always had an existential crisis if I didn't have anything good to say when I was in a conversation, if there was an awkward silence after I made a joke, I'd practically piss my shit. this is because when i'm in a conversation, I always choose the best possible thing to say, and if I do think that I said something bad, I would fall into the mindset of "Fuck! that is going to fuck my relationship with (INSERT PERSON NAME) so bad!" even though it did not change the opinion of the other party whatsoever, I keep telling myself that it really doesn't matter but I've never been successful so far in stopping myself from sweating a river when I think I screwed something up. that is why I do so well in school academically but horribly socially.

this does not mean I have no friends irl though, I still have plenty of enough people in our social circle that I wouldn't be considered a social outcast, thats why I call myself normal-ish.

but that changes when I get on the internet. because there is much less pressure when in a conversation with someone on the internet. I have an easier and better time getting along with people. and seeing people actually get along with me instead of just looking at me like white trash really lifts my spirits.

I just realized how long this about me is getting so I'm going to turbo speed this.

I'm asian. I have a shit sleeping schedule. english is my 3rd language so please ignore my horrible spelling. I love spicy food. I have a big brother and a little sister. I live in Canada and bunnies are fucking awesome, if you have a different opinion on that one. fite meh nerd.

Signature

THIS IS A PLACEHOLDER. NOW PLEASE PISS OFF UNTIL I GET A REAL
    SIGNATURE

TWAT
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice