Do You Believe In Gravity? Oct 31, 2017

Diggin was last seen:
Jun 6, 2022
    1. Diggin
      Diggin
      Do You Believe In Gravity?
    2. Diggin
      Diggin
      just doing literally nothing. im tryna do the account setup shit.
  • About

Birthday:
    July 15
    :shrug:

Signature

Spiral staircase, Rhinoceros beetle, Desolation Row, Fig tart, Rhinoceros beetle, Via Dolorosa, Rhinoceros beetle, Singularity point, Giotto, Angel, Hydrangea, Rhinoceros beetle, Singularity point, Secret emperor.
    I'll engrave these words onto my Stand so I won't forget them. What is most necessary is "courage"; I must have the courage to destroy my Stand momentarily. As it disintegrates, my Stand will absorb the souls of the 36 sinners and will give birth to Something utterly new. Whatever is born will "awaken". It will show interest in the 14 words that my trusted friend will utter... My friend will trust me and I will become his "friend". Lastly, I need an appropriate location. North latitude, 28 degrees, 24 minutes, West longitude 80 degrees, 36 minutes...Go there and wait for the New moon...That's when Heaven will come.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice