Crunchyroll Guest Passes

Discussion in 'General / Off-Topic' started by Lord Ptolemy, Aug 22, 2015.

?

Do you use Crunchyroll?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Lord Ptolemy

Lord Ptolemy Epic Member

Ratings:
    +179 / 23
    I have 4 guest passes if anyone wants one. Members get 1 new pass each month so if someone wants another just ask me monthly and I'll see if I have another available.

What's a "Guest pass"?
    Guest passes give the person who activates it 48 hours of premium. This means you can watch new episodes that regular members can't watch yet & simulcasts. I also think it allows you to read the new manga chapters as well now that they consolidated the anime & manga memberships into one.

Leave a reply stating you want one. I'll send the key to you via the forums & if I have you on Steam then you'll also receive it there.

Passes remaining: 0
    Wait until next month.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Lord Ptolemy, Aug 22, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Lunaa

Lunaa Teddy Bear with a gun
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +110 / 13
    ill take one

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. iShin

iShin Somewhat Active

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    i would like one please <3

4. Lord Ptolemy

Lord Ptolemy Epic Member

Ratings:
    +179 / 23
    2 passes remaining.

5. Nuuffish

Nuuffish Unwavering

Ratings:
    +27 / 1
    i could use one~

6. Sargent

Sargent RoboActive
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +135 / 7
    Me?

7. Lecatzz

Lecatzz Laundry Lecatzz
    Donator

Ratings:
    +376 / 27
    crap.

looks like it's too late to ask.

but september's coming by soon.

8. Sargent

Sargent RoboActive
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +135 / 7
    take mine, I realize I don't want it

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Lord Ptolemy

Lord Ptolemy Epic Member

Ratings:
    +179 / 23
    All passes have been given out. Please wait until next month. If you would like to get in a que, then leave a reply; however priority is given to members who have not received a pass yet.

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. TheSmile

TheSmile Paint me like one of your French girls

Ratings:
    +309 / 44
    Is season 2 of SAO in english on crunchyroll? If so then ill take juan

11. Lord Ptolemy

Lord Ptolemy Epic Member

Ratings:
    +179 / 23
    Crunchyroll only hosts subbed anime. If you don't mind reading subtitles then it's the perfect anime streaming service for you.

If you're still interested you'll have to wait till next month so I can acquire another pass(unless I go through the comments for keys or ask my brother).

12. Lecatzz

Lecatzz Laundry Lecatzz
    Donator

Ratings:
    +376 / 27
    I hear Hellsing is really nice on DUB.

13. Some Porcupine

Some Porcupine Rage-Inducing Activity
    Retired Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +209 / 30
    Dubbed is better imo. The English speakers are just like.... dafaq. It's super apparently on Naruto and Kill La Kill. Btw, if my friend ever kicks me off his account then I'll take you up on this.

14. Brunerth

Brunerth Hippie
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +200 / 21
    Check this place out. It has a ton of anime in both sub AND dub, it's completely free and all you have to do is have to do is disable ad block. There are no ads in the video, just off to the sides. http://kissanime.com/

15. Lecatzz

Lecatzz Laundry Lecatzz
    Donator

Ratings:
    +376 / 27
    I use that!

16. Lord Ptolemy

Lord Ptolemy Epic Member

Ratings:
    +179 / 23
    I get 0 ads. As I block the anti-adblock so I can have my adblocker on.

17. Jaxx Blaxx

Jaxx Blaxx Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi, can I join in the queue for the guest pass for this month or next month? I want to try reading some manga on Crunchyroll~
    (BTW, my first post :shame: )

#17 Jaxx Blaxx, Sep 29, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2015
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice