The Choose Your Path Of Random Game! [Round 1]

Discussion in 'Spam & Forum Games' started by Lord Ptolemy, Jul 30, 2015.

?

Like or Hate this game?

1. Like

100.0%
  2. Hate

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Lord Ptolemy

Lord Ptolemy Epic Member

Ratings:
    +179 / 23
    To play, first answer one of the questions given by the last post, then you give a new set of answers.
    If you want the story to continue but one of the options leads to the player's death then add "(Must continue)" to the end of that option.

EXAMPLE:
    First poster: Bob is dying what do you do?

1. Help him along
    2. call the doctor over
    3. Just watch him

Second poster: 1. Help him along
    You help him along by stabbing him in the heart. You just realized you murdered a man. What do you do?

1. Make a run for it
    2. Turn yourself in
    3. Bribe the police

EXAMPLE END

Ok let us start:

You are sitting down in your front yard when suddenly, there is a earthquake. What do you do?

1. Run inside
    2. Stay in the open away from potentially falling objects
    3. Run around like a chicken with it's head cut off
    4. stay where you are

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. festeringMongoose

festeringMongoose Professional Procrastinator

Ratings:
    +45 / 7
    3. Run around like a chicken with it's head cut off
    You somehow avoid all the objects, rubble, and other hazards and survive. What next?

1. Check on your dog that was inside the house
    2. Continue on with your day like nothing happened
    3. Scavenge through the rumble to find some sweet loot

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Adrian

Adrian Potato Lover.
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +71 / 6
    3: Scavenge trough the rubble to find some sweet loot
    As you were about to start looking through the loot a dangerous beast jumps on you! What do you do? (rawr)

1: Call for your dog in hopes it will help you
    2: Punch it!
    3:Kick like your life depends on it! (It does.)

4. TheSmile

TheSmile Paint me like one of your French girls

Ratings:
    +309 / 44
    As Brick the Slab King would say,
    2. I punch it.
    You gather all thy strength in order to punch this foul beast and when you land your mighty blow all you hear is a SNAP, KRACKLE, AND POP! Those sounds are you breaking your hand on his rough exterior! What shall thy doith now?

1. Call your dog in hopes it will help you (i doubt it would since you chose looting over saving him)
    2.Kick him like your life depends on it
    3. Stop, Drop, and Roll
    4. Fall to the ground an cry about your hand and let the beast eat you from the inside out.

5. festeringMongoose

Ratings:
    +45 / 7
    4. Fall to the ground an cry about your hand and let the beast eat you from the inside out.
    As you awe over you hands rather rythmatic demise, you lay down in writhing pain and accept your end. Well, what now?

1. Load latest save
    2. Create new character
    3. Take a break and eat some Doritos and Mountain Dew

6. TheSmile

Ratings:
    +309 / 44
    1. Load latest save

----RESETING SIMULATION----
    Choose a Save Point
    1: After the Quake/ 7-30-15/ 10:52:00
    2: Empty
    3: Empty

You somehow avoid all the objects, rubble, and other hazards and survive. What next?

2. Continue on with your day like nothing happened
    3. Option No Longer Available

7. festeringMongoose

Ratings:
    +45 / 7
    You casually stand up straight and waltz towards the sliding door of the house and open it. You think your game crashed at first but it was just loading the doggie customization screen.

1. Huskie
    2. Pug
    3. Mutt
    4. I'm honestly more of a cat person

8. Lord Ptolemy

Lord Ptolemy Epic Member

Ratings:
    +179 / 23
    4. I'm honestly more of a cat person

You like cats more than dogs so you attempt to switch your dog for one. The game wouldn't allow it.

What do you do?
    1. Insert a gameshark and make your dog into a cat
    2. Choose a Huskie
    3. Choose a Pug
    4. Choose a Mutt
    5. Leave house

9. Lecatzz

Lecatzz Laundry Lecatzz
    Donator

Ratings:
    +376 / 27
    1. Insert a gameshark and make your dog into a cat.

Gabe Newell suddenly arises from the floors of your house, and stares at you. He holds out a piece of paper with the letters, V.A.C. written on it.

What's next, Scooby?

1. Take the ban like a coward
    2. Bribe Gabe by purchasing 420 keys on both Team Fortress 2 and CS:GO
    3. Bring Gabe the ultimate pro-pain and unleash your Hank Hill powers on him, taking over Valve, and crowning yourself the title, 'Worth The Weight'

10. festeringMongoose

Ratings:
    +45 / 7
    3. Bring the ultimate pro-pain and unleash your Hank Hill powers on him, taking over Valve; thus crowning yourself the title: 'Worth the Weight'
    You take a breath in, and point a finger at Gabe Newell; looking him dead in the eye
    "I'll tell you h'wut" you hiss, words burning through the air like ignited propane
    Gabe Newell disapproves, grabbing you by the arms and tossing you into the air before forcing you into the ground; breaking your spine.

1. Maybe you should suck it up and call for your DOG for help.
    2. Load latest save
    3. Create a new character

11. TheSmile

Ratings:
    +309 / 44
    1. Call your DOG for help

You think its all over. You're fallingvto your doom and you're certain this is your death, BUT, In the corner of thy eye you see a shake in the rubble then *KERSPLAT*. Your dog burst forth from its rubble cage and caught you mid air!!! You try to thank him but you forgot his name...
    1. Benjamin the Bull Mastiff
    2. Jeremy the Great Dane
    3. Tigger the Tibetan Mastiff
    4. Del Taco the Chiuahua (no clue how to spell that)

12. Lecatzz

Lecatzz Laundry Lecatzz
    Donator

Ratings:
    +376 / 27
    5. Blaze it, the 420 quickscoper dog.

You must be asking, "there is no five, fgt," but we all know Smile. He always has five in it. Your quickscoper dog doesn't appreciate you forgetting he is the god at quickscoping, and spins around four hundred twenty times before ending your career by shooting you with a fully charged "dope" gun, containing 420 bottles of Mountain Dew, inside 1 bullet.

What. Is. Next?

1. Load last save
    2. Take a break and eat some saltioes because you feel super salty
    3. Go outside and do something productive
    4. Find a cure to Ebola

13. TheSmile

Ratings:
    +309 / 44
    Whats with you guys and killing him :oldman:

14. Lecatzz

Lecatzz Laundry Lecatzz
    Donator

Ratings:
    +376 / 27
    Aren't all the games in this forum based on killing?

15. Lord Ptolemy

Lord Ptolemy Epic Member

Ratings:
    +179 / 23
    Only when you're involved. Also the dog was turned into a cat @post #9, just fyi.

16. TheSmile

Ratings:
    +309 / 44
    forgot about that part since someone, lecatzz >.>, completly brought up gabe out of nowhere.

Since i cant seem to edit or remove my post ill just start over

1. Call your CAT* for help

You think its all over. You're falling to your doom and you're certain this is your death, BUT, In the corner of thy eye you see a shake in the rubble then *KERSPLAT*. Your cat* burst forth from its rubble cage and caught you mid air!!! You try to thank him but you forgot his name...
    1. Benjamin the Bobcat
    2. Jeremy the Persian Cat
    3. Tigger the Tomcat
    4. Shaquandiqua the Sphynx

After the name choosing continue with the flying in mid air part and they can land wherever, i dont care, i just want the story to sort of flow...

#16 TheSmile, Aug 2, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2015
  17. Lecatzz

Lecatzz Laundry Lecatzz
    Donator

Ratings:
    +376 / 27
    I'm guessing you guys completely rejected my post...

This is why I cry.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. festeringMongoose

Ratings:
    +45 / 7
    We rejected it because you also chose your own choice and none of the listed options.

• About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice