Archived Suggestion: Donor Jetpack abuse

Discussion in 'Suggestions Archive' started by Kyle, Jun 6, 2015.

1. Kyle

Kyle Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Please name your Suggestion/Bug Report:
    Donor Jetpack abuse

Is this a suggestion or bug report?:
    Suggestion

What does this report affect?:
    All-Trade Server

Please elaborate on your suggestion:
    A few people on the server have been abusing the Jetpack ability with spy. I did this as well as one point for fun but stopped because its really annoying and others have learning this and are constantly using it. Its EXTREMELY hard to combat and you cant even play the game with these guys flyin around. Its an instant kill on backstab and theyre really fast and too hard to hit as sniper.

Any Additional Information?:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Kyle

Kyle Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Don't ban jetpack completely please that's not what I want. I just want the Jetpack to be blocked on spy

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. TheHumanTorch

TheHumanTorch Mildly Active

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I feel that there should be a restriction, but I feel instead of removing the jetpack from spy you could just have a slower speed on spy and not remove it entirely .

4. (DZ)-Der Holger

(DZ)-Der Holger Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I mean, I think they removed it completely already. But it was possible to glitch through roofs and fly into the other teams spawn and the runman room. If you guys were to bring jetpacks back, they'd need some tweaking.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. ⓀⓇⓎⓅⓉⓘⒸ

ⓀⓇⓎⓅⓉⓘⒸ Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    They should make it so you cant deal damage when you have jet pack on

6. The Slow Scout

The Slow Scout Violent Crime Analyst
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +238 / 7
    I think they should bring back jetpack on all servers including All-Trade 1. You can have it so that you cannot resize while jetpack is enabled - fixes the problem where people can resize and go through roofs/walls. You can also make it where if jetpack is enabled, you cannot deal any damage just like how you are resized. A lot of people liked jetpack, it's just that some people ruined it for others. I think not being able to resize can help solve this.

• About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice