Can anyone suggest multiple Cs:Go tactics? (I like the game but I do so bad even on casual)

Discussion in 'General / Off-Topic' started by Greed, Mar 27, 2015.

1. Greed

Greed Spectacularly Active
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +31 / 14
    Basically I'm looking for a guide as to how to stay alive and kill, Good weapons and spots on maps.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Cobalt

Cobalt Face-Meltingly Active

Ratings:
    +52 / 7
    Personally I just go for the AWP as soon as I can, and run around corners no-scoping at point-blank range. Or just sit back and shoot anything coming through a doorway.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Some Porcupine

Some Porcupine Rage-Inducing Activity
    Retired Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +209 / 30
    • Watching You Watching You x 1
  4. TheChineseDolphin

TheChineseDolphin Your average dolphin
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +42 / 5
    Crouch and burst fire? Just a guess.

5. Agniratha

Agniratha Time to tip the scales!
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +415 / 37
    side step. when you stop moving to the left or right, your shot will be perfectly accurate. Also on Dust 2 CT side I play at these places
    upload_2015-3-28_9-57-19.png I'm quite a passive player. Going from left to right,
    B SITE: Nobody checks Truck (Or fence in this picture)
    CT MID: Easy way to watch short safely
    SHORT: This is my most aggresive spot, Usually with an AWP, if you miss a shot you can just walk left and fall into CT spawn for safety.
    LONG: One of the more obvious spots, but there isn't alot of places that are not part of a meta.

For weapons, NEVER BUY LMG's (M249 or Negev [Unless you're @Ramibot]) For rifles the main ones you want to get are the AK-47, M4A1-S or M4A1 (Preference here) and the AWP. Don't go for the SG 553 or AUG they cost more and the only reason is for a scope that isn't very useful. If you get an auto sniper, The enemies will bring in theirs. Nobody really likes to play against or sometimes with an Auto-Sniper. P90 would be good if you hit all your bullets, As your rank depends on your accuracy with weapons aswell. Spraying hurts your chance to rank up alot. (Holy shit, how have I wrote this much?)

6. Agniratha

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +415 / 37
    Another way to improve is watch High level games. The previous Major in Katowice is a good example, you can see how professional players play and adapt your play style to that

7. Greed

Greed Spectacularly Active
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +31 / 14
    Alright thanks

8. B3AVER_MaFIa

B3AVER_MaFIa Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    If you get a knife everyone will think your good but I was in a lobby with a dude who had a dragon lore and he was terrible with the AWP. I guess he has a lot of money /: or his parents credit card...

9. Agniratha

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +415 / 37
    @Ramibot silver 1 with a karambit fade XD

10. Ramibot

Ramibot Rami's personalized forum bot.
    Staff Member Chief of Staff Universal Staff

Ratings:
    +429 / 53
    2-3 round eco when game begins.

Buy negev.

Win.

Not joking I ranked up to Master Guardian Elite from Master Guardian 1 in 1 day using negev and shotguns lmao.

11. TheSmile

TheSmile Paint me like one of your French girls

Ratings:
    +309 / 44
    1. Spray Control, something i cant do.
    2. Find a crosshair that you're comfortable with
    3. Aim... something else i cant do
    4. Dont play with freinds. Its fun but i always lose when i do...

In casual you're not always gauranteed to play with players your rank

Something i like to do is use a scout and five seven/ tec 9 in early rounds or even late rounds if my team is wrecking
    I went from Silver Elite to Silver Elite Master in 3 games and 2 of the games the other team surrendered :oldman: (my face when i ranked up)

#11 TheSmile, Apr 24, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2015
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice