Declined Appeal: BoiCraft STEAM_0:1:53633758

Discussion in 'Server Appeals Archive' started by Boi Craft, Dec 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boi Craft

Boi Craft Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +1 / 1
    | steamname: =(e)= BoiCraft
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:53633758
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198067533245
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/boicraft
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198067533245

Hello,

I was banned for spamming on the mic, and then created a hate group in order to try to get myself unbanned. I apologize for screaming on the mic, as my mic sensitivity was high, and the fact that I was overexcited to be playing with my friends. I also created the Steam Group in order to get attention and to try to get myself unbanned, but ended up backfiring. I simply wanted to hang out with friends, and I do agree that I dug myself into a deep hole, and have generated a lot of anger, but I shall try my best not to scream at the microphone, and I shall attempt to down my Steam Group. All I wish is that I may be unbanned so I may trade with other players and have fun doing it.
    Thanks,
    BoiCraft.

• Productive Productive x 1
  2. Jin&Tonic

Jin&Tonic Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
    Staff Member Owner Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    My issue is that you created a hate group on steam, then made a google site, and told people to spam my profile, the HG main group and other regulars/admins.

You then came in with an alt account and complained about your ban and insulted HG again.

Why do you believe any of this behavior warrants an appeal?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Boi Craft

Ratings:
    +1 / 1
    All I did was try to have fun. The hate group was because it seems to me that you hate me for being me. Also, I built the site so that I may bring more people in and show that I was just trying to play. My mic sensitivity was incredibly high, and I was a little overexcited, but I've set up a Harpoon account and jumped through seemingly thousands of hoops, just to try to get unbanned and trade on the server I once considered "awesome." Now that I'm banned from it and being treated like a criminal, I'm reconsidering if your server's really good or not. I considered Harpoon "evil" due to the fact that I simply tried to play and have fun with some friends, and now I'm in trouble for talking to them with my sensitivity set to a high level. Please let me play on the server again,
    BoiCraft.

4. Jin&Tonic

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    It's not that your mic was loud, it was because you spoke over multiple people, refused to stop and then argued with me when I asked you to stop.

Then you lied and said you were banned for trying to stop racism, that you were accused of scamming and a bunch of other BS.

You're not being treated like a criminal, and all of this lies on you. I have nothing against you, you chose to speak over people, you chose to not stop, you chose to insult the staff, you chose to make a hate group, you chose to try to make a website, and you chose to try to avoid that ban with an alt.

If you don't consider my servers good, that's fine. You're entitled to your own opinion and quite honestly, had you just appealed it before it would have been granted. But you come off like we owe you something. HG is free to administrate its servers however we please. We have thousands of users on the server and only a small fraction end up having issues.

If you truly want to be unbanned, I suggest you shut down the group, the website and you learn that the servers you visit have the right to administrate themselves as they please. While you may not like being banned, it is their right and most servers have similar processes for getting unbanned.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Approved Approved x 1
  5. Boi Craft

Ratings:
    +1 / 1
    1. Can't shut down the group, as I left it and someone else got it. I'll request them to add me back on so that I may try to remove it.
    2. I'll see what I can do about the website.
    3. I like the people on the server, but sometimes I feel like I'm not wanted there :(

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. Jin&Tonic

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    Denying this appeal, for the following reasons:
    • User still has profile info:
      • Harpoon Gaming banned me for no reason! On the page that shows why I was banned, it says that I was banned for disrespecting an Admin. Jokes on them, the admin disrespected me! Please help me get back on Harpoon Gaming!
    • HG Evil Group is still open
    • HG Evil Website still active

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice