Awaiting Response [All-Trade 1 Server Ban Appeal]: 76561198061628541 (Salisbury Steak)

Discussion in 'Server Appeals' started by Ω Lieutenant Hawk Ω, Jul 15, 2024.

1. Ω Lieutenant Hawk Ω

Ω Lieutenant Hawk Ω Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Your Steam Name
    Salisbury Steak

Your SteamID 64

Server
    All-Trade 1

Why were you banned?
    The site says I was banned for Spy-crab running, even though I never did and I always payout the victor, the screen shots state that I did agree and lose, but it doesn't show that I "left". This happened years ago and I am unsure if someone lied or if the admin had something going on.

Why should Harpoon grant your appeal?
    I mean, this was years ago and I just got back into TF2 but unfortunately I am unable to enjoy the trading of this game due to this ban, again I don't know what happened or why I was really banned but nevertheless the unban would help me play on trade servers and chat with people.

2. Jin&Tonic

Jin&Tonic Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
    Staff Member Owner Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    This is technically a Fraud Ban appeal, so this is the wrong section, but let me ask a few questions:

1) How long have you had this account?

2) Do you have a trade showing you provided the wagered item to the other user?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Ω Lieutenant Hawk Ω

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    1.) Since I made it back 4/8/2012 (Yes, my younger self lied because he was an idiot)
    2.) See attached screenshot, I do not know if he goes by the same name anymore

Attached Files:

4. Jin&Tonic

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    Which trade are you referring to?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Ω Lieutenant Hawk Ω

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The one on the 15th, that was the day it shows I was banned and that's the only trade where I gave away a weapon

6. Jin&Tonic

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    That's not the person to whom you owe the wager.

7. Ω Lieutenant Hawk Ω

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hence why I am unsure why I was banned, I do not recall anything else since it was so long ago, like I said, I always paid my wager but I don't know who this person is/was, not to mention a perma ban for a weapon wager is kind of insane

8. Ω Lieutenant Hawk Ω

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I mean honestly, is there anything that can be done to resolve this or am I stuck perma banned?

9. Jin&Tonic

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    To even consider your ban, you'd need to repay the other player. You did not pay the person originally, they provided evidence that you did not.

10. Ω Lieutenant Hawk Ω

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Are you able to provide their trade offer link so I can send it? Then I will screenshot their accepting it and send it to you, will that suffice? Was the deal just a weapon, nothing specific?

#10 Ω Lieutenant Hawk Ω, Jul 21, 2024
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2024
  11. Jin&Tonic

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    I do not have their trade offer link, you'd need to reach out to them and repay them the weapons you agreed to.

12. Ω Lieutenant Hawk Ω

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Okay, then I would need their steam name/friend code/page link or something to use so I can actually trade them or else I can't do the trade, are you able to provide that?

13. Jin&Tonic

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice