Declined [All-Trade 3 Server Ban Appeal]: 76561198264720529 (x3)

Discussion in 'Server Appeals Archive' started by .oke, Apr 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. .oke

.oke Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Your Steam Name
    x3

Your SteamID 64

Server
    All-Trade 3

Why were you banned?
    According to my web ban, I was banned for quote on quote "Aimbotting/Spinbotting" even though I was not. I did not see anyone in the chat claim I was cheating at all while I was playing during the morning. I joined a few hours later to find I was perma banned by the admin Cheatnow "The desert fox". I tried asking Cheatnow why I was banned by sending him a friend request which they seemly declined, I went to go and send another to find that they had blocked me on steam.

Edit: Further information states that cheatnow claims I "180'ed with a flick and was aiming at the head instantly." This is due to my high sens as sniper. Just one flick though, enough to prove I am a cheater btw. :) Any mods of admins feel free to add me to discuss or whatever or check my profile, it's all legit.

Why should Harpoon grant your appeal?
    Because I was not actually causing any trouble or cheating in that matter and that I was banned for no valid reason. I would also like to use the service that Harpoon provides for future activities via trading.

#1 .oke, Apr 22, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2019
  2. .oke

.oke Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Is anything going to get sorted with this or is it going to just sit here?

3. Sugoni

Sugoni 19 =/= 14
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +91 / 14
    When you were discussing your ban with one of our admins in DM's you were being disrespectful and insulting them.
    Why do you feel this was an appropriate action?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. .oke

.oke Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    At the time I was quite annoyed and confused, therefore I lashed out when I really shouldn't. It was me being really immature as over a ban, my apologies to the admin (I forgot their name) I insulted, I hope they didn't take my insults too personally. If so I'll apologies to them manually.

5. Sugoni

Sugoni 19 =/= 14
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +91 / 14
    Being frustrated and wanting to express that frustration is understandable, however the level of abuse towards our staff cannot be tossed aside as simply "lashing out". It is behaviour that will not be tolerated. While the claims of hacking are in despute, regardless of which way they turn out the behaviour isn't excusable and as such I'm declining this appeal.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. .oke

.oke Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I ain't gonna argue the decline, that's understandable. I'm just confused on why I've looked through the archive and seen similar cases of people being disrespectful and being given a second chance but meh.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice