Trade servers dead? what happened

Discussion in 'General / Off-Topic' started by Jyn, Jun 16, 2018.

1. Jyn

Jyn Notably Active
    Retired Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +34 / 9
    So I haven't been on in around 6 months and I come back and find no all trade 3 and no one using the other trade servers, can anyone explain what I've missed?

thanks

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Nimajin

Nimajin Eoj's Own
    Advisor Universal Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +475 / 23
    Hey @Jyn,

The All-Trade 3 server is currently down due to some problems that we're looking into.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Lexi

Lexi Mildly Active

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    The servers are populated sometimes but its quite hard to get them going if they have 0 people, it seems most of the regulars aren't joining on a regular basis anymore.

4. Jyn

Jyn Notably Active
    Retired Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +34 / 9
    in which case im just gonna start sitting in there watching streams and chill and stuff, try get things going a bit

5. iTrade ™

iTrade ™ Spectacularly Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +31 / 3
    That's for other reasons though which I don't wanna get into now, given that the reasons have been brought up by regulars before.

6. Lexi

Lexi Mildly Active

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    If people who can and care about the servers can start focusing on one server I think we'd start being in a lot better situation then we are right now. I think we should do it in chronological order but I'm cool with whatever really.

7. Jyn

Jyn Notably Active
    Retired Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +34 / 9
    well while im watching twitch and ty and stuff im gonna start hanging out on at2 and anyone is welcome to join. I also have some duelling games to use

• Like Like x 1
  8. Chipwhite

Chipwhite Scarcely Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    so is it going any better now? It's been almost a month

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. iTrade ™

iTrade ™ Spectacularly Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +31 / 3
    Nothing changed as far as I am aware. I wouldn't have high hopes that the servers will be what they used to be (if it even comes back online).

10. Machigai

Machigai Sleeping Is Bliss

Ratings:
    +74 / 5
    oof

• About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice