Archived [All-Trade 2 Ban Appeal]: 76561198337234550 (GameSlayer)

Discussion in 'Server Appeals Archive' started by GameSlayerYT, Mar 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GameSlayerYT

GameSlayerYT Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 1
    Your Steam Name
    GameSlayer

Your SteamID 64

Server
    All-Trade 2

Why were you banned?
    Well back then i was new to trading. And good old me thought changing my name would make me not get banned like untrackable. So bassicly i started running from spycrabs (wagered ones) and i thought rejoining with a diffrent username would hide it. Boy i was wrong. I didn't know how serious the consequences for what i was doing could be or how serious it is.

Why should Harpoon grant your appeal?
    Because now im a fair trader with many friends. And i sincerely apologize for everything. Also i want to get in touch with the owner (he was the one that got me banned and also the one that i ran away from without knowing it was him) and repay him as soon as possible.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Demo Dude

Demo Dude Notably Active
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    As much as it would be nice to potentially see you back on Harpoon, those actions previously were unforgivable to the rules and such risks can't be taken. It's all up to the higher ups though.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. GameSlayerYT

Ratings:
    +0 / 1
    :| that was years ago everybody on my friends list knows im a fair trader now.

4. Demo Dude

Demo Dude Notably Active
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    I understand that you're a fair trader now but those actions are inexcusable by Harpoon rules. Running from spycrabs is one of the highest violations of the rules and it's just too much of a risk. You've been banned for a reason: To learn a lesson and not repeat your mistakes.

5. GameSlayerYT

Ratings:
    +0 / 1
    I didn't have KNOWLEDGE back then.

6. Demo Dude

Demo Dude Notably Active
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    You're not getting the point. I know that BACK THEN you didn't know that such things weren't allowed but it's justice for simply not reading the rules .

7. GameSlayerYT

Ratings:
    +0 / 1
    I was really new to trading and was new and again I didnt know what could happen.

8. jacobhd404040

jacobhd404040 Forum-Clearing
    Staff Member Advisor

Ratings:
    +167 / 5
    Hello @GameSlayerYT,
    I am archiving your appeal. As you are banned on SteamRep you will first need to handle that before appealing a server ban. You can make an appeal for you SteamRep ban here.
    If you appeal again, please do not lie.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice