SFM Posters and Profiles!

Discussion in 'Arts & Entertainment' started by Hudson, Feb 20, 2018.

1. Hudson

Hudson Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Laddies and Gentlemenn. I have recently taken back up my hobby of making SFM stills. Every one I make, I seem to learn a little more. Fixes to materials, lighting placements, and other timely calculations.

That being said, I still end up getting each one done and feeling satisfied with the end result.

The way I do things is simple. Commission a piece, name the class, cosmetics (paint, unus effect etc.), weapons (ks effects, sheen, Aussie, botkiller, festive, skinned, etc.), and team red/blu. After the piece has been made, name your price. The piece is only worth as much as you feel it is worth to you.

To answer the question that I feel will be evident as the "can I get one for free" question, just know that the average time paid on these is anywhere from 1.5 - 4 hours. I won't force you to pay, but to put it quite bluntly, it's courteous to do so, and appreciated in whole.

Some Previous Commissions:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

If you are interested in commissioning one, let me know. I also run a discord with all my previous patrons in it for those who would like to join in and chat with the group!

2. Elohim Yuri

Elohim Yuri Spectacularly Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +28 / 1
    Haven't seen you before on the servers. Maybe do an introduction so we get to know you perhaps?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Hudson

Hudson Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I come and go much of the time, not a regular on any one server. A drifter. A musician. A comedian. A college student who needs his god damn coffee. If I happen to be on one of the Harpoon servers, it's because I'm looking to trade, or looking for fine folks who would like a poster.

As for music, I've been playing guitar for 10 years, bass for a few, and ukulele for the rest. I've been singing since I had vocal cords to do so. If you ever get the chance to listen, I've been told you won't regret.

I have played TF2 for a good while, but not an original (since before mini sentries I think). I also have played Garry's Mod (and was Head Administration for the Icefuse Clone Wars RP Server, but don't recommend it unless you want to get doxxed), Arma 3, Skyrim, Battlefield Bad Company through 1, VRChat, and Warframe as far as PC games, and countless Zelda and Pokemon games outside of it.

I am also a Twitch Streamer, and stream when my college schedule allows.

Anything else you need to know can come with natural conversation, as these introductions always felt ungenuine and unnatural to me.

4. Elohim Yuri

Elohim Yuri Spectacularly Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +28 / 1

Understood. Also, welcome to Forums and Harpoon Gaming!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #4 Elohim Yuri, Feb 20, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2018
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Hudson

Hudson Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    To get in contact with me directly, shoot me a Direct Message on Discord!: Hudson#2191

6. Hudson

Hudson Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Another two new commissions!

7. Hudson

Hudson Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    [​IMG]

Newest Commission. Will be starting new ones this evening, as I am in classes now

8. Hudson

Hudson Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ArchaonEverchosenFinal.png SirLFinal.png The latest! M4rmakieFinal.png

9. Hudson

Hudson Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Newest Addition! CrazyyCowFinal.png

• About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice