Should I buy an australium medigun?

Discussion in 'General / Off-Topic' started by awoo~, Dec 4, 2017.

1. awoo~

awoo~ Awooooooooo~
    Donator

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    So I've been thinking about this for a while now it all started when my friend dared me too get one I said no at first but now i'm kinda thinking about getting one probably gonna go all out and get it pro ks too but i'm still not sure i'm a mediocre medic i can spread heals well but i suck at combat so i rely on attaching my medi-beam to some heavy's ass i can improve my combat skills with medic of course but i'm not sure if ill commit to improving so i'm hesitant to get the medi-gun so i'm asking for some advice so should i get a pro ks australium medi-gun or nah

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. SemperMiko

SemperMiko Mildly Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    get one and name it sempers favorite dildo

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Gorrah

Gorrah Notably Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +11 / 2
    I'm so confused if you are gonna be a solly main or medic main, just get for what class you'll play more.

4. tea

tea Somewhat Active

Ratings:
    +7 / 1
    First get good. Then get your aussie.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Newt

Newt "Great we're all bloody inspired."
    Donator

Ratings:
    +50 / 2
    Get the medigun, the awesome part about aussies in tf2 is theyre so easy to resell so if you regret it just sell it, easy peasy

6. Nova

Nova Spectacularly Active

Ratings:
    +23 / 3
    buy one for me ;]

7. tea

tea Somewhat Active

Ratings:
    +7 / 1
    No begging
    [​IMG]

• About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice