How do you like to play TTT?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jacobhd404040, Sep 10, 2017.

1. jacobhd404040

jacobhd404040 Forum-Clearing
    Staff Member Advisor

Ratings:
    +167 / 5
    Well, the title says it all, I want to know how you all like to play the game.
    As a traitor I never really do the same thing over and over, sometimes I play fast, others slow. I love to make wide use of traitor weapons though, all of them.

When I play innocent I just kind of run around like a chicken with its head cut off until something happens. Same for detective unless I am called to a body.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    • Approved Approved x 1
  2. Drex

Drex Not so active comrade
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +55 / 1
    For the traitor rounds, I die shooting the first person I see or don't realize I'm a traitor til 3 minutes into the round.

For the innocent rounds I walk around eyeing up every person I pass, checking for anything that might point to them being the T (picking up smg ammo when they have an M16 out, looking at other players for a suspicious amount of time, hiding in a sniping position right out of sight).

And finally my favorite the detective rounds, I buy a radar right away (so if a T kills me they get no extra credits from my body). After that I mostly look for sniper positions to get a birds eye view of the game. If people are called out I hide in a place where I can't be ambushed very easily like the nether on minecraftb5, or the top of the twin towers on rooftops. If I get extra credits I always toss a health station in an obscure place, I don't really like anything other than health and knowing where people are so most of the other credits get spent on a pile of binoculars (one of the most useful items in the game ;)).

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    • Approved Approved x 1
  3. Just Navlis

Just Navlis Face-Meltingly Active
    Retired Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +50 / 3
    i enjoy TTT, tho i wish innocents would have a choice of items

4. Tsundere Baka

Tsundere Baka "A Little sugar in my tank, and watch out!"
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +38 / 4
    Literally I just use the poison gas, huge, and putting melon mines right next to people whenever possible.

It works 40% of the time 100% of the time

5. Just Navlis

Retired Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +50 / 3
    so it works 140% of the time?

6. jacobhd404040

jacobhd404040 Forum-Clearing
    Staff Member Advisor

Ratings:
    +167 / 5
    Yeah... I have felt those melon mines a few times.

7. Just Navlis

Retired Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +50 / 3
    melon mines are the most random things to die from

• About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice