Discussion PUBG, Whats your opinion?

Discussion in 'General / Off-Topic' started by Clorox, Sep 14, 2017.

1. Clorox

Clorox Forum Annihilator
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +64 / 9
    Let's discuss!

I love the game, just needs optimisations tbh

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. DRagon

DRagon Phenomenal
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +104 / 7
    I played about 45 minutes total of it, and the game play is really fun and tense. The problem is, however, whenever I would die ( a lot), the game would soft-crash, essentially making it unplayable. I refunded, and now it sits in the store, teasing me.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Sylvan Evergreen

Sylvan Evergreen How can I help?
    Staff Member Head Admin Discord Staff All-Trade Staff

Ratings:
    +52 / 18
    Looks fun to play. Not fun to watch.

4. Clorox

Clorox Forum Annihilator
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +64 / 9
    I don't know about that, I like to watch streamers play it. Especially funny streamers....

5. Cake_Enterprise

Cake_Enterprise Notably Active
    Retired Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +11 / 3
    Sort summary, the game is sort of loot, wait like 10-20 mins. Get involved in like 2-3 firefights that last 10-20 secs and then win or die. Long summary, Your basically gonna be on a consent search for better weapons, better gear ect. The game is still in early access so there some bugs, FPS drop, slight freeze and so on. You will also not get involved in a lot of fights, unless you go around highly populated spots to fight people. But chances are you will end up dead. Its not a game thats about run-gun fights and quick firefights that happen every 20 secs. Its a game about patience,choosing the right moment, and taking fights that you know you can win or have to fight. It also takes a bit of getting used to since its not an average run and gun shooter, but with enough few games to play you will get used to it fast. The game has three modes, Solo, Duos, and Squads. Theres also a FPPS mode for it. Overall I reccommend playing this game with friends rather then by yourself since you might get more enjoyment. Second its a slow pace game. IMO I like the game. It has a few problems in which I hope the devs will fix but overall its an alright game. I'm not gonna give my full evaluation untill then game becomes a full release.

6. awoo~

awoo~ Awooooooooo~
    Donator

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    Bit overrated imo

7. Ja.

Ja. Jajaja!

Ratings:
    +18 / 0
    basically, h1z1 had a child that is superior in every way possible, but still not that great.

8. Sugoni

Sugoni 19 =/= 14
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +91 / 14
    Honestly great game but I think it's stupid that they're pushing it to be an e-sport.

9. awoo~

awoo~ Awooooooooo~
    Donator

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    it seems everyone wants everything to have an e sport like rust it isnt ready for e sport but ppl keep pushing them to set one up

10. Princess Fox

Princess Fox Mildly Active

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Honestly it's not a terrible game, it just runs horribly

11. Andrew Adolf_Justplay.tf

Andrew Adolf_Justplay.tf Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Eww another arma mod, don't like dayz and this one doesn't look much better.

• About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice