My Art!

Discussion in 'Arts & Entertainment' started by PieMoose, Jul 19, 2017.

1. PieMoose

PieMoose Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +7 / 2
    Thought I would upload some of my art for some people to get what I do.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    If you want to see more of my art, visit my SteamProfile or my InstagramPage.
    It would also be cool if you could take a look at my YoutubeChannel!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    • Love Love x 1
  2. ⇋AustinHimself⇌

⇋AustinHimself⇌ Unwavering

Ratings:
    +14 / 3
    This is pretty great!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    • Like Like x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  3. PieMoose

PieMoose Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +7 / 2
    Thanks!

4. Reggie

Reggie Please, say it more clearly
    Staff Member Deputy Head Admin Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +89 / 10
    That looks amazing!

• Like Like x 1
  5. PieMoose

PieMoose Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +7 / 2
    Thank you for your kind words!

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. Musixiem

Musixiem Mildly Active

Ratings:
    +4 / 1
    This is pretty great! How long have you been drawing for?

• Like Like x 1
  7. PieMoose

PieMoose Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +7 / 2
    Thank you! And when it comes to art in general, since I was 4. I started doing Dragon Ball around 2 years ago.

• Super Approved Super Approved x 1
  8. Musixiem

Musixiem Mildly Active

Ratings:
    +4 / 1
    Well you've definitely learned it well! Great work!

• Like Like x 1
  9. PieMoose

PieMoose Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +7 / 2
    Thanks! I learned it on my own and can even do the art by memory now. Also, a good strict policy of mine is NO TRACING. I feel like tracing is a cheap tactic to get people to gawk at you. Anyways, I love to talk to another artist now and then!

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Musixiem

Musixiem Mildly Active

Ratings:
    +4 / 1
    Yeah, I used to be fairly decent at hand drawing. Now I'm really only good at vector art and stuff like that. Even then, I have a long trail ahead of me for learning. But hey, that's the fun part, right?

11. PieMoose

PieMoose Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +7 / 2
    It sure is fun! I see art as more of a hobby though for myself. My aspirations are in Paleontology.

12. Musixiem

Musixiem Mildly Active

Ratings:
    +4 / 1
    Paleontology. The study of fossils, if I'm correct. That's interesting, and definitely a unique career goal compared to any other I've ever really heard coming from a gamer. What are some prerequisites for that field? In fact, so we're not cramming your posts, we can move to DMs to continue this conversation.

13. Soldier™

Soldier™ Unwavering

Ratings:
    +7 / 1
    Wow! You are really talented! Keep it up! :)

• About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice