Declined [Unusual Ban Appeal]: 76561198384240420 (Orange Peel)

Discussion in 'Server Appeals Archive' started by Vibe / S> C9 Cotton Head, Jun 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vibe / S> C9 Cotton Head

Vibe / S> C9 Cotton Head Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Your Steam Name
    Orange Peel

Your SteamID 64

Server
    Unusual

Why were you banned?
    I do not know why I am banned from the server I tried joining it but it said im banned and i have never even been on any harpoon servers.

Why should Harpoon grant your appeal?
    I did not do anything wrong and deserve to not be banned.

2. Sparky

Sparky Epic Member
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +112 / 6
  3. Vibe / S> C9 Cotton Head

Vibe / S> C9 Cotton Head Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I keep getting banned from all the websites because they think im an alt but im not. Idk how to show you im not, the admins on bp.tf wont unban me when i did nothing wrong nd i showed them im not an alt. scrap.tf wont unban me unless i get unbaned from bp.tf. I did not know i am banned on tf2outpost i used it couple of days ago. Im not an alt i promise i have never scammed anyone and dont plan on it ever please unbanme.

4. Sparky

Sparky Epic Member
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +112 / 6
    Hello @Vibe / S> C9 Cotton Head

Due to the circumstances and the nature of your ban on or servers, as well as other sites, I've decided to decline your appeal. We recommend for you to handle the various bans for other communities, as well as your 'brother' to try to appeal his tag. Regardless if you claim that you aren't him, we have no way of confirming that. Please re-appeal when you've remedied that.

Thanks for understanding.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice