Free game discount coupons! Will update

Discussion in 'General / Off-Topic' started by Sugoni, May 12, 2017.

1. Sugoni

Sugoni 19 =/= 14
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +91 / 14
    This batch of codes have all been used. Keep an eye on this thread wfor the next batch of coupons that come along.
    I'll probably be getting a new batch on monday.
    I'm levelling up my steam profile so in the process i'm getting some game coupons from it which I'm probably not going to use.
    As of writing this I have 24 coupons that will expire on the 19th of May at 23:00 BST

http://steamcommunity.com/id/sugoni/inventory/#753_3

Here's a link to the coupons section of my inventory showing which ones I currently have. If you see one you like, send me a message if you have me on your friends list or leave a comment on my profile.

Don't just send a trade offer to me taking all of the coupons. if there's a game you like the look of, get it for cheap, otherwise just leave them for other people.
    If by roughly 20:00 on the expiry date some haven't been taken, i'll just buy the game gifts and maybe do a giveaway of the cheap indie games the coupons include.

A list of all of the coupons I have: (check the link to see if it's already been taken.)
    - 90% off Shut Up And Dig
    -75% off Cosmic Leap
    -75% off #monstercakes
    -75% off X3: Terran Conflict
    -50% off There's Poop In My Soup
    -75% off The Safeguard Garrison
    -50% of Zup! 3
    -90% off Envoy 2
    -66% off Ashbourne
    -90% off Face it - A game to fight inner demons
    -50% off InfiniPicross
    -90% off Think To Die 3
    -75% off Neon Space Ultra
    -90% off Life Beetle
    -90% off FORCED
    -66% off Don't open the doors!
    -90% off iZBOT
    -75% off Cannons-Defenders: Steam Edition
    -50% off 8-Bit Commando
    -90% off Sleengster
    -90% off Adam's Venture Chronicles
    -75% off Zombie Ballz
    -33% off The Deed
    -90% off Beeftacular

I'll be getting more levels soon, so I'll comment on this post when I get a new batch of coupons.

Feel free to share this with whatever friends you have on or off the forums.
    Enjoy your day/the rest of your day/your morning/your night/your celebration of staying up too late/whatever.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Sugoni, May 12, 2017
    Last edited: May 19, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Sugoni

Sugoni 19 =/= 14
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +91 / 14
    Coupons expire tomorrow!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Machigai

Machigai Sleeping Is Bliss

Ratings:
    +74 / 5
    I'll take 90% off Beeftacular please :)

• Cake Cake x 1
  4. Sugoni

Sugoni 19 =/= 14
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +91 / 14
    Beeftacular has been claimed! All coupons expire in about 12 hours, but I won't be at home then so i'll be purchasing the games in a few hours. Last chance to claim a coupon!

5. Sugoni

Sugoni 19 =/= 14
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +91 / 14
    Update: Text edited for now.

• About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice