How many hours do you have on TF2?

Discussion in 'General / Off-Topic' started by Dutch, May 2, 2017.

1. Dutch

Dutch Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I'm sitting in class, bored as usual. I was wondering how many hours do you have on Team Fortress 2. Very bland question but hey, something to do right?

I currently have almost 1300 hours on TF2. Around 1000 of that is trading hours.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. claysadz07

claysadz07 Per aspera ad astra

Ratings:
    +25 / 1
    i have like 2300-2400 to lazy to check exactly right now.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Dutch

Dutch Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Nice. That's a pretty good amount

4. Just Navlis

Just Navlis Face-Meltingly Active
    Retired Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +50 / 3

5. Dutch

Dutch Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Geez. Maybe someday I'll get that many. I was off for a few months so I would probably have around 1700-1800 instead of 1300

6. Nova

Nova Spectacularly Active

Ratings:
    +23 / 3
    Wrong thread. Also, i think around a measly 3720. Planning to reach AT LEAST 4500+ before this year ends

7. Sugoni

Sugoni 19 =/= 14
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +91 / 14
    Whoops XD My phone is great at stuff. Fixing that now

8. Dutch

Dutch Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Sugoni how many hours you got/planning to get ?

9. Reggie

Reggie Please, say it more clearly
    Staff Member Deputy Head Admin Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +89 / 10

10. Yarally3

Yarally3 Somewhat Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +6 / 0

11. Machigai

Machigai Sleeping Is Bliss

Ratings:
    +74 / 5
    1500 on TF2
    better yet I got 6930 hours across all my games on steam yikes

12. Dutch

Dutch Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I have around 1900-ish hours in all my games haha. 1300 in Tf2, 500 hours in csgo and like 30 in Hunipop hehe. I hope to have around 1800 hours in Tf2 by the end of the year

13. Nova

Ratings:
    +23 / 3
    aha, ahaha, ahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i have no life ;-;

14. Sugoni

Sugoni 19 =/= 14
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +91 / 14
    I'm approaching 1500 hours.
    Fun fact, my first 400 hours were played using a controller. At the time I didn't have any desk or decent surafce to play on, so I had to use my laptop on my bed, but i couldn't use keyboard and trackpad cause my laptop at the time stops the mouse from moving when keys are pressed as a form of palm rejection.

15. Pbyte

Pbyte Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    1079 hours in tf2
    way to long spendt collecting all the basic weapons as a F2P

16. Taser

Taser Ace Trainer!
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +377 / 25
    Too many (between 4000 and 5000).

17. Nova

Ratings:
    +23 / 3
    Too many? 4000 will be my goal for the next month or 2. I got 3730 now, and in the weekends i usually get 6-8 hours a day

18. Dutch

Dutch Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I have a lot of hours but compared to everyone here I have nothing haha.

• About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice