Ask a SteamRep Admin

Discussion in 'General / Off-Topic' started by Xenophobia, May 8, 2014.

1. Xenophobia

Xenophobia Scarcely Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Not sure where to post this, so I'll do it here.

Ask me anything and I'll try and answer. :blackalien:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Georgia O'Keeffe

Georgia O'Keeffe Mildly Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Do you find it easy to make long-lasting friendships, or do you find your relationships to be fleeting and ephemeral?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Xenophobia

Donator

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Sorry for the late reply. I saw the email when you posted, but I must have spaced it.

First one for friends in the real world, a little of both for friends online.

4. Georgia O'Keeffe

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It's all good. Next question, how do you feel about Hulk Hogan? There is a correct answer.

5. Xenophobia

Donator

Ratings:
    +4 / 0

• Winner Winner x 2
  6. Georgia O'Keeffe

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The correct answer is he's a bald dumpster. But close enough. What's your greatest aspiration in life?

7. Backseatsman

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +266 / 13
    If I have 3 apples, who do you think is going to win the world cup?

• Productive Productive x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  8. Test

Test Hardcore

Ratings:
    +129 / 22
    What's your view on occasionally changing your avatar's picture and not having one for a long time/forever ?
    I personally get bored of a picture fast and tend to change it to something else at some point in the future.
    Is it okay to change your avatar often? or should you keep one to be recognizable.
    Asking because i saw you have a lot of different avatars, many of them are pretty hilarious :rolleyes:.

9. Xenophobia

Donator

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    To make money and live. I'm a dreamer.

u wot m8

I don't think it's necessary to keep one picture, I change mine almost weekly.

10. Xenophobia

Donator

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    I want to reboot this thread.

GIVE ME QUESTIONS.

11. Brunerth

Brunerth Hippie
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +200 / 21
    Rep Thread. How to make? Where to go?

12. Xenophobia

Donator

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    SteamRep does not host rep threads. If that doesn't answer your question, please specify.

13. Brunerth

Brunerth Hippie
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +200 / 21
    I was more asking, where do I go to make a rep thread? What website do you recommend?

14. Xenophobia

Donator

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    The list grows shorter as time goes on. For TF2, the only good ones I can think of are SourceOP and Bazaar. There are other places, but they are either dead or have inactive forums. Those places are your best bet. Bazaar will be more relaxed on rep regulation, and SOP will strongly enforce every rule.

15. Jin&Tonic

Jin&Tonic Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
    Staff Member Owner Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    *cough* HG is working on a section soon *cough*

• Super Approved Super Approved x 2
    • Approved Approved x 1
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice