TF2 Dream Unusual

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Reggie, Jan 26, 2017.

?

what is your favourite effect out of these two?

1. scorching flames

2. burning flames

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Reggie

Reggie Please, say it more clearly
    Staff Member Deputy Head Admin Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +89 / 10
    Hello, everyone! My name is Reggie and today I want to know what are some of harpoon communities dream unusual. If you want to know what my dream unusual is I will tell you right now. My dream unusual is a Purple energy fancy fedora. I like to play spy a lot but not as a main and I like the effect that purple energy it gives so, I will keep trading on harpoon until I get this unusual. If you have a dream unusual make sure to comment below. (I really don't know how to structure a thread because I never wrote a thread before so i'm sorry if the structure is a bit wrong)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    • Like Like x 1
  2. ♡SaltyFatRat♡

♡SaltyFatRat♡ Sufficiently Active

Ratings:
    +13 / 3
    Would be a Burning/Scorching Combo :D like burning charmer's chapeu + scorching phantom

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    • Like Like x 1
  3. The Slow Scout

The Slow Scout Violent Crime Analyst
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +238 / 7
    When I used to trade, i've always wanted a sunbeams thirst blood. My favourite effect and hat! :)

• Like Like x 2
  4. Taser

Taser Ace Trainer!
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +377 / 25
    My Demoman set is pretty much my dream set right now. Electrostatic Glengarry, and two Mega Strike taunts. Hell yes!

• Like Like x 1
    • Approved Approved x 1
  5. Yarally3

Yarally3 Somewhat Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    I want an amarithine Hottie's Hoodie, Wraith's Wrap or Madame dixie.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Newt

Newt "Great we're all bloody inspired."
    Donator

Ratings:
    +50 / 2
    I like stormy 13th hour effect the best but my favorite hat can't have the effect. So I like the first gens on the combover

• Like Like x 1
  7. Just Navlis

Just Navlis Face-Meltingly Active
    Retired Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +50 / 3
    back in the day my dream unusual would have been a sunbeams tyrolean but since then ive see so many people with tyroleans that i got bored of it

funny story i found my dream medic hat by accident which is the one i wear now and probably will wear for a loong time my scorching german gonzilla

8. Metal48

Metal48 Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Mine is an Aces High Rotation Sensation. Seriously. No joke.

9. XanFire

XanFire Unwavering

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    My current spy set. One of 2 of my favorite Unusual Double combo. DBD and Searing plasma.

Chromatic Corruption Searing Plasma Frenchman's Beret
    Disco Beatdown Le Party Phantom
    Chromatic Corruption Dead of Night, searched over 1600+ backpacks and managed to snag one for 22 Keys (and have already received 3 offers ranging from 30-35 keys)

My other favorite combo is Frostbite and Morning Glory. I believe I will fill out my heavy with that combo, although the lack of finding Chromatic Corruption on either of those effects will be annoying (unless I get really lucky and find something). As for single effects, I do really like Purple Confetti, so I am currently trying to find something that looks good that doesn't require a Green Confetti (Hate the grass effect and the combo isn't my favorite)

10. Stormsplycce

Stormsplycce Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +4 / 1
    Probably a Spellbound Hong Kong Cone

• About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice