Unusual Thing!

Discussion in 'General / Off-Topic' started by Master Of Shadow, Jan 17, 2017.

?

Which Unusual effect do you think looks better? ( not higher cost )

1. Burning Flames

2. Sunbeams

3. PK STAR STOOOORRRRMMMMM ( Starstorm )

4. Scorching Flames

5. Nuts and bolts

6. Aces High

7. Stormy Storm

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Master Of Shadow

Master Of Shadow Mildly Active

Ratings:
    +7 / 1
    Please cast a vote, no judgement here!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Taser

Taser Ace Trainer!
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +377 / 25
    If that Star Storm is meant to be an Earthbound/Mother/Smash reference, it's PK, not TK.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Master Of Shadow

Ratings:
    +7 / 1
    Oh geez, Thank you. ( gosh i feel dumb ) but i appreciate it. Thanks ^_^

4. Agniratha

Agniratha Time to tip the scales!
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +415 / 37
    Fixed it for you

5. Master Of Shadow

Ratings:
    +7 / 1
    Danke

6. ♡SaltyFatRat♡

♡SaltyFatRat♡ Sufficiently Active

Ratings:
    +13 / 3
    I'd say scorcing or sunbeams :p

7. iTrade ™

iTrade ™ Spectacularly Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +31 / 3
    Scorching Flames, of course!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. ♡SaltyFatRat♡

Ratings:
    +13 / 3
    I saw that when u were on the server. Sick

9. Master Of Shadow

Ratings:
    +7 / 1
    Well played I-Trade, i wish i could post a picture of mine but alas i don't have one :arghh: Thanks for the neat reply though!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Lauren

Lauren Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +10 / 1
    Well, one can't say a certain effect looks awesome.
    The problem is now Burning/Scorching and Sunbeams are not considered in a fact that they look marvellous but are considered as Expensive Hats.
    I will put an enemy on fire with my Spell flamethrower/Normal Flamethrower and get accurate almost effect with that itself. There should be a reason why does one like it.
    Like me, I prefer Aces High for it being 1st, It's related to my past of having tried my hand in poker (Don't question bout it~) and it's like the only Unusual Hat effect which can change colour on team (Showstopper being another for taunts)
    Then you got lovely scary and creepy eyes of Stare From Beyond, Amaranthine and Ooze. The little eyes, poking from a cloud, to look around makes a nice creepy effect in my eyes. And then I adore Bonzo all Gnawing. Being one of the few effects (I think) which give out a trail effect (Pukes out skeleton arms) with a jagged crushed up mouth.

You don't own Unusuals idiot! So How can you say that
    Well, I left my interest in them after my Dream Pyro Unusual, Bonzo All Gnawing Mexican Hat was dropped off at a Collector's Backpack.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Master Of Shadow

Ratings:
    +7 / 1
    Thanks for sharing, You're opinion is always appreciated. ( and if you drew the signature, dayyyyyyum )

• Like Like x 1
  12. Canadian Tuurtle

Canadian Tuurtle Activity Level: Poutine Fuelled

Ratings:
    +68 / 3
    Bllizzardy is only good effect lol B)
    (Jk but still blizz is my favourite)

• Like Like x 1
  13. ♡SaltyFatRat♡

Ratings:
    +13 / 3
    its so cute c:

14. Canadian Tuurtle

Canadian Tuurtle Activity Level: Poutine Fuelled

Ratings:
    +68 / 3
    HOW DARE YOU CALL IT CUTE! AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
    Lmao dont really feel like that but thats cool everyone has their opinions :)

• Like Like x 1
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice