Win Don't Starve Together

Discussion in 'General / Off-Topic' started by SnekDad, Nov 8, 2016.

1. SnekDad

SnekDad Here for Moral Support
    Staff Member Chief of Staff Universal Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +90 / 1
    It is that time again that I have a contest to see who can win a free game, this time the game is Don't Starve Togather a fun and enjoyable game to play with or against you're friends, so you might be asking what do I need to do to enter? Well that is easy, all you need to do is pick a number from 1-100. The one with the closest number eins, but do not worry there will be a second and third mystery prize. For those who already own Don't Starve Togather are not permitted to enter. Other then that enjoy.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 SnekDad, Nov 8, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2016
    • Super Approved Super Approved x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. NotoriousRebel7474

NotoriousRebel7474 Forum-Clearing

Ratings:
    +80 / 8
    Cool idea too bad these questions are out my realm but when the questions are about us history or anime they're in my domain.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Lecatzz

Lecatzz Laundry Lecatzz
    Donator

Ratings:
    +376 / 27
    why u spoiling

4. SnekDad

Ratings:
    +90 / 1
    Sorry but due to seeing that the questions are rather containing spoilers or are way to hard I have changed it, have fun.

5. NotoriousRebel7474

NotoriousRebel7474 Forum-Clearing

Ratings:
    +80 / 8
    21 .-.

6. Drex

Drex Not so active comrade
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +55 / 1

7. SnekDad

Ratings:
    +90 / 1
    I will close the contest next Tuesday.

8. B4L

B4L Touhou Fanatic
    Donator

Ratings:
    +96 / 10

9. Sparky

Sparky Epic Member
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +112 / 6
  10. Clorox

Clorox Forum Annihilator
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +64 / 9

#10 Clorox, Nov 13, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2016
  11. iTrade ™

iTrade ™ Spectacularly Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +31 / 3

12. The Slow Scout

The Slow Scout Violent Crime Analyst
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +238 / 7

13. SnekDad

Ratings:
    +90 / 1
    Remember tommorow I will be closing the contest so remember if you want ti change your number last chance to do so. Also once again if you already own this game you are not eligible.

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. SnekDad

Ratings:
    +90 / 1
    Ok time is up, I would like to first off congratulate those who participated in the event if I were able to I would give you all copies but sadley that is not the case. So without further ado the winners are

1st.) NotoriousRebel7474 #: 21 Actual number 19

2nd.) B4L #: 76 Actual number 73

3rd.) iTrade #: 77 Actual number 81

Congrats to the winners and your prizes will be given soon for those who do not ha e me on their friends list add me to receive your prize.

• Winner Winner x 2
  15. iTrade ™

iTrade ™ Spectacularly Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +31 / 3
    Thanks for hosting this! Much appreciated and congrats to all the winners :)

16. Katpolice

Katpolice Face-Meltingly Active

Ratings:
    +30 / 4
    Graz to the winners!

17. SnekDad

Ratings:
    +90 / 1
    To those who do not have me on your friends list you have to the end of this week to add me if you have not then the grand prize will be going to rather 2nd or 3rd place. So if you truly want your prize then I advise for 1st place to rather send me a friend request or notify me if you changed your name.

18. The Slow Scout

The Slow Scout Violent Crime Analyst
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +238 / 7
    Thanks Michael J. Caboose for hosting this! And congrats to the others.

19. SnekDad

Ratings:
    +90 / 1
    I would like to apologize, due to recent events I have not been able to be online and hand out the prizes but I will tommorow after I come home from blood work and working I will make sure the winners get their prizes.

• Informative Informative x 1
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice