Why I Love Windows 10

Discussion in 'Tech Talk' started by Skython, Feb 11, 2016.

1. cnpjphillypwn

cnpjphillypwn Forum-Clearing
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +111 / 9
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ✪ Oste-Fyr

✪ Oste-Fyr Truly Active

Ratings:
    +7 / 10
    I want to know if it is really worth it

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Hika

Hika Somewhat Active

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    I only use Windows 10 because 8.1's constant "YOU NEED TO GET WINDOWS 10" reminders are annoying and I'm too lazy to disable it - plus I don't think 10 is THAT bad, for example, I use a local account instead of the Microsoft account, since some think it's bad because you have to use a Microsoft account.

4. Skython

Skython Word-Spattered
    Donator

Ratings:
    +33 / 21
    I Got Windows 10 For Free Since I Had Premium

5. Ayodax

Ayodax Somewhat Active

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    Old School Windows '98 for me lads

6. Hika

Hika Somewhat Active

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    How are you playing your games then? I thought everything stopped supporting 98. xD

• Like Like x 1
  7. TheSmile

TheSmile Paint me like one of your French girls

Ratings:
    +309 / 44
    9e0f1a53a8c4c711dfe1c243b9bdb89cd3154a791e7c5ad32c50fda7ecce0dbf_1.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Clorox

Clorox Forum Annihilator
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +64 / 9
    XP was better than 10, better for productivity at least!

9. Jin&Tonic

Jin&Tonic Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
    Staff Member Owner Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    Not really.

I mean it depends on what you consider productivity. But I use 10, and it works just fine for all my needs. In fact, I like many of its new features.

10. Clorox

Clorox Forum Annihilator
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +64 / 9
    Wlell i nean on the ladder lord ptolemy posted XP should be higher up. Its all personal preference i used windows 10 but i liked XP alot.

11. Dont3venTryM8

Dont3venTryM8 Unwavering

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    I have a mac ;3

12. Clorox

Clorox Forum Annihilator
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +64 / 9
    Macs are GREAT... for work but not gaming. Just look at steam, there arent as many games for mac as PC.

Macs also cost alot, a £3500 mac pro isnt worth it. A pc of £3000 can run crysis 3 at high to max at 60 fps!

• About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice