Halloween best memory

Discussion in 'General / Off-Topic' started by SnekDad, Oct 6, 2016.

1. SnekDad

SnekDad Here for Moral Support
    Staff Member Chief of Staff Universal Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +90 / 1
    It's that time of year again where we carve pumpkins and go door to door asking people for candy. It sure is magical time of year is it not, but anyway like Christmas and Easter we all have fond memory of those times. So I was wondering what is the fondest memory any of you had during Halloween.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Dont3venTryM8

Dont3venTryM8 Unwavering

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    This one I will remmber till the day I die. When me and my friends were having fun going trick-or-treatting, we saw this normal looking house and thought we would get some candy. We go in there, and they literally have a bucket of fruits... And Im like, "Ugh, this is going to be bad. I dont want an apple...." Well sure I didn't get an apple, but I got the WHOLE ENTIRE BASKET! He dumped the thing in my pillow case and shut the door. And like, it was really strange, so I looked in and my pillow case weighed about 50 pounds. So we head to take all of the fruit out. But that's not all ladies and gentlemen! We saw he had a garden, aww so sweet right? Not for us we yanked his plants out and shoved the fruits in. So when he goes to pick his plants he had fresh fruit!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. PainisCupCake.Jr

PainisCupCake.Jr Mildly Active

Ratings:
    +8 / 3
    The best moment me and my friends had was going through the woods to Diffrent developments. Through the woods we would scare each other. When it got dark some of us almost got lost in the woods, lol. But now I don't go out for Halloween anymore nor does my school allow Halloween costumes. : /

4. Dont3venTryM8

Dont3venTryM8 Unwavering

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Rest in Piece.....

5. Newt

Newt "Great we're all bloody inspired."
    Donator

Ratings:
    +50 / 2
    Yelling at drunk Telletubbies

6. B4L

B4L Touhou Fanatic
    Donator

Ratings:
    +96 / 10
    Coming home from school too see TF2 has a new update just to find out its not the Halloween update but a bug fix.

7. LordOfStalkers

LordOfStalkers Notably Active

Ratings:
    +30 / 4
    Clowns. [That Hoax thing in Massachusetts kappa] I don't do Halloween. ;-;

8. Dont3venTryM8

Dont3venTryM8 Unwavering

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    There is also a hoax in my school. They said they would kill 10 people today. None yet...

9. Lecatzz

Lecatzz Laundry Lecatzz
    Donator

Ratings:
    +376 / 27
    so
    much
    bullshit

my friends and I usually like to pick on people who leave baskets or trays of candy outside with signs reading "take one." I assume they just forgot the zeros at the end

10. SnekDad

Ratings:
    +90 / 1
    That was unexpected.

11. TheSmile

TheSmile Paint me like one of your French girls

Ratings:
    +309 / 44
    Being able to dress up as a clown... Only 90's kids will remember.... :headphone:

12. SnekDad

Ratings:
    +90 / 1
    That shit has gooten out of hand like there wss a sighting of one by my bus stop so nie I keep a large stick with me.

13. Keith David

Keith David Sufficiently Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +11 / 1
    A woman was dressed up as a police officer, and me and my friends called out, "Who called the police?" Then she shot her fake gun at us. Immediately after that, a woman saw my beautiful chicken mask and asked to get a picture for her daughter. After all, I was the main advertiser on the streets for my friend's haunted house. That all happened in one Halloween in New Jersey. Some kid started chanting America on a karaoke machine and quickly got shut down. But yeah, Lambertville was pretty hype

• About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice