League of Legends [Discussion]

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by LordOfStalkers, Sep 19, 2016.

1. LordOfStalkers

LordOfStalkers Notably Active

Ratings:
    +30 / 4
    I'm your host KILLER KEEMSTAR, SO LETS GET RIGHTTTTTT INTO THE NEWS

(pranked)

Ok, guys what are your opinions on League of Legends (If you don't play of course )

Try it out for once, I love playing One for All Bard or URF ; but beware of the toxicity of the community

Some Basic Questions (Optional) or just talk about it in general(if you play) :

1. Favorite Skin(s)? (*cough* Battle Bunny Riven & DJ Sona)

2. Favorite Champion(s)? (Gnar, Riven, Veigar etc.)

3.Most OP Champion(s)? (Nerf Jhin Plox)

4.Favorite Item (Gosu Blade (Youmuu's Ghostblade ; great for all champs and op as shit)

5.Insert random shit you wanna talk 'bout

(Please leave your username below so I can add you I need more League Friends)

One day i'll reach level 30 and get Gold V ;-; I don't want Bronze V or Paper League(It's a Meme League)

Edit 1: I just created this so I could get more usernames... tbh just fuck around in this LoL discuss
    and make this a r/LeagueofLegends

oh yeah who's hyped for the new Star Guardian skins?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Newt

Newt "Great we're all bloody inspired."
    Donator

Ratings:
    +50 / 2
    1. Pentakill Yorick, Omega Teemo, Dragonblade Riven.
    2. Yorick and Teemo maybe Gangplank too.
    3. Idk right now. I hate playing Leblanc though.
    4. Trinity Force, always love playing champs who use it. I also loved it back when it could be used on any champion and be op af.
    5. A lot of people hate Teemo but I've never really asked why? There are plenty of other champions better at killing than him. Yet everybody thinks he is the devil to play against. Is it because he's small? I don't really know.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. LordOfStalkers

LordOfStalkers Notably Active

Ratings:
    +30 / 4

Fuck you Teemo Main. Thunderlords Teemo Q does bullshit damage early and late game, plus SHROOMS. RANDOM AS FUCKKK

4. Some Porcupine

Some Porcupine Rage-Inducing Activity
    Retired Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +209 / 30
    Lets have a discuss- FUCK YOU TEEMO MAIN UGH WHY.

To be honest, Teemo isn't even that hard to play against if your not idiots. The entire thing about Teemo is to place shrooms where they need to walk. Just walk through lanes and you would be fine.

Also, op op champs like leblanc are best.

5. Newt

Newt "Great we're all bloody inspired."
    Donator

Ratings:
    +50 / 2
    Literally so much hate for no reason

• About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice