Minecraft Favorite Mod for Minecraft?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Agniratha, Sep 17, 2016.

1. Agniratha

Agniratha Time to tip the scales!
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +415 / 37
    Yo,
    So I've been playing on a Single Player FTB Direwolf 20 map and I'm wandering
    What's your favourite mod for Minecraft in general,
    My Favourite is "Modular Power Suits" They make moving around so much easier along with keeping my tools fully charged as I have the flux modifier on them from tinkers' construct.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. B4L

B4L Touhou Fanatic
    Donator

Ratings:
    +96 / 10
    It has to be tinkers construct. It has thousands of weapon combinations and it can also be paired with different mods to make custom mineral weapons. which could make it millions!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Keith David

Keith David Sufficiently Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +11 / 1
    Never heard of those mods... But I get easily addicted to Pixelmon. For those people that count shaders as a mod, I use Karyomix

4. Rhalkego

Rhalkego Scarcely Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Too Many Items (TMI) or Not Enough Items (NEI) mainly because they can be paired with any mod in existence, allowing the search of, taking of, or viewing the crafting recipe of items.

5. Lecatzz

Lecatzz Laundry Lecatzz
    Donator

Ratings:
    +376 / 27
    TMI, ruins, more-ores for just regular mods
    i used to play the diamond dimensions as a modpack until it kinda died out
    as for clients, i like using impact

6. lemonliquer

lemonliquer THAT GUY THAT EATS LEMONS
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +59 / 13
    Mystcraft for me you have the ability to make you own dimensions any way you like, have worlds just made of liquid and that's any liquid so lava water molten metals if other mods are installed. Make worlds where it's aways day time.

7. Nimajin

Nimajin Eoj's Own
    Advisor Universal Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +475 / 23
    I honestly prefer vanilla minecraft. So I'd probably go with mods that don't really change the gameplay, such as Optifine.

Also hi @lemonliquer <3

8. Agniratha

Agniratha Time to tip the scales!
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +415 / 37
    So it's mystcraft that does that, you're gonna have to teach me how to do it

9. lemonliquer

lemonliquer THAT GUY THAT EATS LEMONS
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +59 / 13
    Well yea I teach you buddy hyper. It take so long though plus if you do it on a sever it uses a bit of ram cause it's creating a new world every time

And hey noobareno

• About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice