Addressed [TF2 Server Report] 76561198274687345 (bucko)

Discussion in 'Server Reports Archive' started by TEALUV, Jun 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TEALUV

TEALUV Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Your name
    Tealuv

SteamID64

Steamrep Profile Data Block
    https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198138105768

Accused's Name
    Rucko

Accused's SteamRep Profile Data block
    I cant find him I think he changed his name

Accomplice(s) SteamRep Profile Data block
    I dont under stand this

Description
    He said he was selling his ausie scattergun for 2 keys and it was so cheep because the UK left the EU today and that made the price super low so I offere a item worth1.92 keys or 40 ref and he fliped out and said he was gona ban mein 5 min.

Please provide any and/or all evidence
    I lost my chat record and didnt get screen shots but Id swear on any stand point or book you have.

Please add any miscellaneous information we should know (Optional)
    I cant find him anywhere now and im sorry that i lost the chat.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. TEALUV

TEALUV Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. The Slow Scout

The Slow Scout Violent Crime Analyst
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +238 / 7
    Hello @TEALUV

It seems like the person that you were trading with was joking about his low price for his scattergun and when you offered a price close to it, he declined and said he was going to ban you. This person is NOT a staff member at Harpoon and so no such actions would happen. In the future, if someone on the server says that they're going to ban you from the servers, please let a verified and official staff member at Harpoon know.

This can fall under impersonation. You act as a staff member if you say you can issue bans on people. At this time, we're not going to do any actions against the accused. However, we will look out for this person and if we see him or her continuing such behavior, we will take action. Also, "troll" trading is not allowed so please use our !calladmin command to report for our staff to handle this situation faster.

Thank you for your report.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice