Maybe time to change?

Discussion in 'Arts & Entertainment' started by Frank Sinatra, Aug 17, 2016.

1. Frank Sinatra

Frank Sinatra Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    I tend to make posters in my free time but I am not sure if I should continue with this style or if I should start something new. My previous work being the "ASTOW" series which is only two posters but I had more ideas for it. Yet for some reason it just feels silly to even continue so do you all think I should invest into another area or maybe stay with "ASTOW"?
    (This being one of the two posters made) Mjmj.jpg

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. NotoriousRebel7474

NotoriousRebel7474 Forum-Clearing

Ratings:
    +80 / 8
    Experiment in other areas and see what you like most. If you only stay in one area how will you know what else there is to discover.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Kevin Parker

Kevin Parker Previously known as THE REAPER
    Retired Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +120 / 9
  4. Frank Sinatra

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    So @THE REAPER This is the first one I made which is based off my Sniper set :) Snip Snip.jpg

5. Musical

Musical Eoj Charlie is my Hero
    Donator

Ratings:
    +66 / 3
    Wow! Your SFMs look very good! The style looks good, but it never hurts to experiment with others. :)

6. Frank Sinatra

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
  7. Newt

Newt "Great we're all bloody inspired."
    Donator

Ratings:
    +50 / 2
    I love the color of those two posters!!

8. JailBreak

JailBreak Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    It's extremely good...It also makes me ask you Frank, would you want to be in my SFM Video? It's a Harpoon Gaming SFM.

9. Jin&Tonic

Jin&Tonic Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
    Staff Member Owner Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    I'd recommend adding more contrast. You want some sort of something to draw your eyes to. And a difference in foreground and background.

10. Kevin Parker

Kevin Parker Previously known as THE REAPER
    Retired Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +120 / 9
  11. Rokstar

Rokstar Shiny, let's be bad guys.

Ratings:
    +58 / 9
    These look really good!

12. Frank Sinatra

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    I want to thank everyone who shared ideas and complimented my work so far, I am working on something at this time and hope to release it soon!!

13. Frank Sinatra

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    I would love to be in it :) @JailBreak

14. JailBreak

JailBreak Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    You got it!

• About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice