#MAKEMOONBASEGREATAGAIN Petition(Please read)

Discussion in 'General / Off-Topic' started by Nicholas Concu, Aug 22, 2016.

1. Nicholas Concu

Nicholas Concu Unwavering

Ratings:
    +15 / 3
    Hello Ladies and Gentlemen
    Before I start I just want to say that Joe himself said I can post this so admin's please DO NOT remove this,thanks.
    Aight, Who remembers moonbase? Im pretty certain people who have been part of harpoon gaming for the past couple of years would remember this Amazing trading map(Used to be In all trade 1) As I'm pretty sure you guy's all know why it was removed, mainly for it being considred a event-only server. Not only that but it also was very inactive. Joe has stated a bunch of things, firstly he said
    There will be 1 month donor given as a reward to the person who has been more active player on all trade 1 and unusual trade every week.
    He also said that he will have to choose which server to change in back(all trade 3 maybe?)
    He asked to make a petition on the fourm's and see how many people would sign/want to see the server back alive again.
    NOTE HE SAID HE WILL CONSIDER IT.
    I also know that I'm not the only one who wants it back, so I ask you, even if you hate me, could you please leave a comment/sign on this Thread so we could possibly make Moonbase a thing now. Please I ask you to spread the word to you friends/people who would want moonbase back. Other than that, thanks for reading, and have a wonderful rest of your day/night. <3 24th.png

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Nicholas Concu, Aug 22, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2016
    • Super Approved Super Approved x 1
  2. NotoriousRebel7474

NotoriousRebel7474 Forum-Clearing

Ratings:
    +80 / 8
    Just put it as a map for all trade 2 or 3, problem solved.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    • Approved Approved x 1
  3. B4L

B4L Touhou Fanatic
    Donator

Ratings:
    +96 / 10
    While, I would want moonbase back. The map is to large, Causing me and many other players to start lagging. The "Space Theme" As I dubbed it. Is not as popular as it was during aduction. Where the "Space Theme" maps where out. I still would enjoy if it was added to AT2 or AT3, I Fear that some people might only think of it as events are coming back, Since the map is back. (also I would get a 200-400 ping on the server...) But still, Like I've said multiple times. I want it back, its just WAY to large and the "Space Theme" Isn't THAT popular now at it was back then.

• Watching You Watching You x 1
  4. WeezWeez409

WeezWeez409 Scarcely Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +1 / 1
    I would love to see it back but on AT3.

5. claysadz07

claysadz07 Per aspera ad astra

Ratings:
    +25 / 1
    Yeah I miss moonbase...

6. Clutch

Clutch Wicked Active
    Retired Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +75 / 4
    I miss moonbase as well to be honest so lets see what Joe/Perp/Sargent has to say

7. Rasjas

Rasjas Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Moonbase is iconic, so to see it back may make my will to live come back :D.
    On a serious note though, it would be nice to see a fan favorite which can possibly bring even more members into our community.

8. Kevin Parker

Kevin Parker Previously known as THE REAPER
    Retired Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +120 / 9
    We have talked about adding the moonbase map back. It was popular at first then it eventually died which means players didn't join the server. Personally I loved that map, but my problem was that I lagged a lot with my 200-300 ping +FPS drops. As for now I can't see us adding it back least for now. If I missed anything please fill out. Sargent/Joe/Perp

9. JailBreak

JailBreak Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Moonbase was the 1st Harpoon Gaming map/server I had ever been on. I didn't experience the problems that others are talking about (FPS drop, server connection problems, and that dubbed "Space theme"). I loved it! I think now people will join it, because we've got people joining, and Complaining that they can't get into the server (That's a good and Bad thing)! Personally, I see the All Trade 3 server more populated than All Trade 2. Despite the fact that I almost never go on All Trade 3 server, I think it'd deserve it more than All Trade 2.

That's just my opinion. Maybe y'all got a different one ; Post a Comment about this!

10. Perp703

Perp703 Face-Meltingly Active
    Staff Member Head Admin

Ratings:
    +134 / 6
    Why do we want moonbase back now that its gone? nobody went on it for months... Theres a reason it was removed - and whos to say the communities hype for bringing it back wont wear off in a matter of weeks like it did before? Personally i thought moonbase was bad - the current alltrade 1 map will always be the best and it has actually been bringing people back - its better designed, smaller, and has a smaller download size than the huge moonbase map

• Meh Meh x 1
  11. JailBreak

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Meh. If there's hype, then there's population. If it goes downhill "again", then remove the map.

12. Perp703

Perp703 Face-Meltingly Active
    Staff Member Head Admin

Ratings:
    +134 / 6
    whats the point then of bringing the map if we have to remove it after a couple days.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. JailBreak

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    For the people Who are (perhaps somewhat) new to Harpoon, and are tired of the All Trade maps, or the Minecraft map. Just imo

14. Kevin Parker

Kevin Parker Previously known as THE REAPER
    Retired Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +120 / 9
    First of all we recently added a new Minecraft map for like 2 days ago. 2nd of all why would people join now and not then by that i mean new players from the past didn't enjoy it. The Moonbase map is in our past, We used it for more than 6 months and we did not get any players on it. Then as Perp said why would we add it back and then remove it after a few days?

15. Nicholas Concu

Ratings:
    +15 / 3
    Ok, From what i concluded theres no point into bringing it back, how about we bring it back for special events, for example, Harpoon gamings birthday and/or Christmas, Everyone would be happy as the map isnt gone forever and can be used when players are more likely to be online. Just a thought tho.

16. Nicholas Concu

Ratings:
    +15 / 3
    And can be removed after events****

• Super Approved Super Approved x 1
  17. JailBreak

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    That's the idea that takes the cake! I agree.

• About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice